Pattaya of Nana/Cowboy etc

BJ_Blackowitz

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are plenty of guys teaching english in thailand, im sure they could use the business and give you a hand learning the language. A folowed by B then maybe C.... :applause:

The real danger is that they will blame us westerners for everything that goes wrong in Thailand. They have done this before and they can do it again.

-----------------------------------------

danger? What happened to westerners before? I remember the visa run haro some 2 years ago, unpecuniary farangs were going to have to leave the country, etc.... All the ones i know who did them, still do it, some actually regularized their retirement visa situation. Now, of course, you will tell me it's the real thing, and in 2 or 3 years i will repost this. Just an example.

handsimman said:

There are plenty of guys teaching english in thailand, im sure they could use the business and give you a hand learning the language. A folowed by B then maybe C.... :applause:

Then comes N_D's spezulty, whats korld Spellun .

Levorl 3 teeches ya when ya suposd to uze BIG lettas and when its o K ta uze the little 1'S

Generally not free, but like most things in LOS, everything is negotiable and more often than not extremely reasonable....YMMV.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer::stirthepo:beer:

they say when people write in BLOCK LETTERS it reflects machoness and power and virility. so all you posters using the small letters hmmm maybe buy some kamagra! :stirthepo

handsimman said:

they say when people write in BLOCK LETTERS it reflects machoness and power and virility. so all you posters using the small letters hmmm maybe buy some kamagra! :stirthepo

Would be more inclined to think it was merely a reflection of the shape of their head.... :stirthepo

As for the "Machoness" bit (nice word by the way)....I read in "The History of Popular Music".....Macho Macho Man was a song by the Village People.... a group of NYC gays who dressed up as different "Men" and performed. Maybe you've met some of them at the YMCA... :elephant::chili::elephant:

Can't for the life of me see, your alleged co-relation between "the small letters" (called lower case, by the way and is generally accepted World wide as politeness) and Kamagra

hmmm...me thinks perhaps a tad paraniod or maybe a case of performance anxiety. Never mind meds and therapy will help !!! :grouphug:

Anyway, seeing as the post of mine that you responded to, appears to have gone "through to the keeper", I thought I should point out s i m p l y and s l o w l y, exactly what I meant......just for the record.

"People in Glass Houses" comes to mind as an appropriate summary.

You tried to hang shit on drogon and tell him to learn English..... (Even though your own grasp of the English language seems somewhat less than adequate.)

Did you ever stop to think that for some Posters on this Board, English is NOT their first language ??? I met drogon last month in Bangkok (Yes, surprise surprise, I have actually been there !!) and I have to say that his English is a damn side better than my French. Whats more, from what I have read so far, his written English also matches and exceeds many native speakers.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

i think you missed the joke..... :banghead:

actually i have two university degrees, have taught english for a year in japan and work in public relations where i charge $150 an hour for my services, but im not gonna put in the time and effort on a forum to write like a genius. :whatever:

Archived