Pattaya of Nana/Cowboy etc

BJ_Blackowitz

After some Thailand absence I visited the LOS again and stayed in PTY as well as Nana Hotel

in the past the Nana Experience was Wild, very wild, something i was completely missing this time.

Whilst having a great All night experience in PTY, Nana seemed very dull to me, almost a mere tourist attraction.

any comments from you guys here?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was having dinner with a gogo bar/restaraunt owner at his place. He mentioned that he was having a party at one of his places in NEP. I mentioned to him thanks, but I never go down there anymore. His reply? "Why *would* you, mate?" followed by a hearty laugh.

Any comment would be superfluous.

Cheers,

SD

Yes, but for other reasons, the current government is rapidly losing popularity. The danger here, however, is that in an effort to divert the public's attention and pander to populist fears, it launches another, more serious, social order. Diversion and pandering to gross populist sentiment rather than sensible policies and measures has been pattern for the past five years now.

Gadfly1 said:

Yes, but for other reasons, the current government is rapidly losing popularity. The danger here, however, is that in an effort to divert the public's attention and pander to populist fears, it launches another, more serious, social order. Diversion and pandering to gross populist sentiment rather than sensible policies and measures has been pattern for the past five years now.

The real danger is that they will blame us westerners for everything that goes wrong in Thailand. They have done this before and they can do it again.

Archived