Pattaya of Nana/Cowboy etc

BJ_Blackowitz

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lusty said:

I have to admit that on my recent visit I saw very little that was worth leaving home for in NEP.

All the girls in Lollipop gogo did have cracking arses though :p!

Lusty,

Couldn't agree more. But must admit I didn't get into Lollipop. Closest I got was an "All day sucker" from Cowboy...

I'm a big Cowboy fan, with a little bit of Soi 33 thrown in, just to balance things out. Apart from that always enjoy the Thai nightlife....great with company.

Nana to me has always had an "Aura" that I didn't / don't like....can't explain it...just gives me the creeps.... did have a bit of a look recently and Rainbow 4 was really jumping...but the whole NEP scene is really in your face, bottom feeders, from both sides of the coin !! (IMO)...

In fact, personally, I think the whole Soi 4 area sucks...(probably does and from one aspect that's not a bad thing) 555

Still, there's obviously lots of Punters that disagree with me, and that's fine....if they all frequented Cowboy, I'd probably have to look for greener pastures.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

I ACTUALLY had good time in Cowboy this time out.Things have usually turned shit shaped for me in this area in the past.

As for my favourite nightlife area at Patpong,the closest I came to sanuck here this year was 2 pints of Tiger draught and a plate of liver+onions and mash potatoe in Bobby's Arms with the Villiage Idiot for company :(

Talking of Bobby's Arms.Is there another way in without having to walk(very briskly!)through the bum bandits area?Thanx::

What's wrong with Nana? Last time in Bangkok I spent a lot more time in Nana than I did in Cowboy. Prices in Cowboy really aren't much better than Nana. Of course I don't visit crap bars like Angel Witch and the like, but really there's a lot to like at Nana bars. (Rainbow 4 comes to mind as well :)

Found the whole Cowboy scene a bit obnoxious at times. Un-pretty girls past their sell-by date and with an attitude to boot.

I find NEP to be full of rude, crude & mercenary girls, high pressure, high prices, and a general desperate, mai sanuk vibe. There is only one bar there that sometimes is worth going to -- I go out to have fun, not to stare at Issan shufflers nor to fuck anything that moves. And I quite frankly do not like hanging out with newbie tourists (some exceptions). Patpong & Cowboy much better in all respects, but I am now getting off gogos again and back to hostess and member clubs (my moods swing on this subject).

Totally disagree about the gal's looks on Cowboy, but then again, one man's stunner is another's mutt. And I far prefer an average looker with a fun personality...YMMV.

But then again, I hate Pattaya too, but for altogether different reasons.

Cheers,

SD

Wow I stirred something up here. ..

I was just taling about the level of Freedom in whishing when where to go, 1 Am closing sux, A Disco closing at 2 even more. Geez what the hell do they think? I spent more money on the bars then I spent on the Golf courses, even if that is the kind of clientelle the current Govt wants.

But then they will have to rethink as well, Most of the Europeans come to Thailand for the Mixture of the pleasures, not just for one.....

There is still South America (argentia, Brasil to go to)

for thos interested, jusr read my trip report from Pattaya last week staring here http://board.nanaplaza.com//showflat.php?Cat=&Number=426081&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Yup, as they are finding out via lower tourist numbers this year. But of course they will blame other things for that...

Not that all people come for nightlife (naughty or otherwise), but it IS part of the equation.

Cheers,

SD

IVE NEVER LIKED NANA, ITS AS ANOTHER POSTER SAYS FULL OF BOTTOM FEEDERS. COWBOY IS EASILY MY FAVOURITE, SUZY WONGS (EXCEPT FOR THE MAMASAN WHO HAS RIPPED MY FRIEND AND I OFF ONCE), SHEBAS, CACTUS, AND MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE BACCARA. I LIKE THE UPSTAIRS WHERE I CAN CHILL OUT AND GET QUIETLY DRUNK WITHOUT HAVING SOMEONE IN MY FACE PUSHING DRINKS OR UGLY GIRLS TRYING TO TAKE ME HOME. ITS PERFECT. ABSOLUTE 7 BAR IS THE BEST POOL JOINT AND GULLIVERS HAQS SOME GOOD QUALITY. BUT THE BEST BAR TO GO TO IS NEAR NANA PLAZA BUT IM NOT LISTING IT HERE AS ITS MY LITTLE OASIS. MOST PEOPLE HERE SEEM KNOWLEDGABLE SO IM SURE I DONT NEED TO SPELL IT OUT. I HEARD IT DOESNT STAY OPEN LATE NOW BUT FOR A WHILE IT DID. A LOT OF MONEY HAS BEEN SPENT ON THE PLACE.

Archived