Discussing The Tariff

The_Munchmaster

I hate discussing the tariff with a girl before taking her home, it makes the whole experience seem very commercial (even if it is). In fact, with a few exceptions, if a girl asks me how much I'm going to pay her before going home I drop her immediately.

How do others feel? Who actually prefers to establish the price before leaving the bar?

It hasn't actually happened to me very often in Thailand but is more common in Dubai (where I live). On the one occassion that I did actually agree a price, for LT, with a Russian girl in Dubai, we got home and she started by giving me a BJ in the living room, which was just fine with me. However after about 5 minutes she stopped and asked me where her money was! I facetiously responded by saying that it was in my wallet, however what she really meant was, pay up now. Needless to say a few minutes later she was on her way home with only a taxi fare to show for her efforts.

Hi Munch,

I am the same as you. If a girl asks "how much you give me?", I pretty much find someone else very quickly. I find the girls who ask this a lot more mercenary than the girls who don't. Standard payment from me is 1000B ST and 1500B LT whether or not its a gogo girl or bar beer girl. As I said in a previous post, I've only ever had 2 problems when handing over these amounts in the past. (Again, why DO we seem to pay more for gogo girls than bar beer girls? Seems silly to me when the gogo girls earn far more in salary than the bar beer girls).

What I find really funny is, if a girl asks you for more when handing over the cash and you don't pay anymore, she goes all sulky, calls you a "kee neeaw" and acts like you've cheated her out of her inheritance.

Then you go back to her bar that night and who's the first person coming up to you? Her again, saying "pay bar tonight, Tilac?"

I think there must be a lot of "professional jealousy" amongst the girls in the bars, and I'm sure they lie to each other a lot about the money guys pay them. (i.e. A girl telling her friends that last night's guy gave her 2500B when they really only got 1500B).

Maybe this is why the girl in Baccara the other night told me she wanted 3000B for short time! (Then again, that could be the Japanese's fault, but that's a whole new thread, isn't it?!)

Moo Noi.

Mate, don't feel embarrased or shy etc etc...it's the business end of the night and tb/g does know best...save the silly stuff for later, they will apppreciate your "business savvy" and everyone will be sweet...these days, I don't leave an establishment without a "Terms and Conditions" and everything is up-front and mature...as it should be...no problems so far!

sometimes i ask first and sometimes they ask and sometimes no chat about it at all.

i have no problem with a Girl asking how much i will pay as i don't like surprises later when they might suddenly ask for a higher price than i will pay.

they know what to expect and i tell them what i would like for that price.

and anyone who asks for over 2000 is soon waved away and my eyes begin to look elsewhere.

but on most trips i had regular Girls and they knew what i paid and no discussions were held.

on my last trip i had a quiet time and only went with 13 Girls in 13 Nights and apart from the Girl in a soapy massage place nothing was discussed with any of them.

i gave them all the same wether they were FL/BB/GG Girls and no complaints came my way.

My, how Bangkok has changed over the years. In the 80's it was quite rare for the girl to ask how much you'd give her (esp freelancers), it was just simple trust. And yes, it did make me feel good. I think the often referred to "GFE" experience may have come from that. It occurs much less today, but I dont think they'll ever turn into crass Euro-whores, its just not in their nature.

Just curious about you paying 1500 LT for go go girls, does this include stunners from Rainbow 4, King 1 & 2 or Super Baby in Pattaya. I just can't get them lower than 2500 LT.

Back to the topic, sometimes I do discuss "fee", sometimes I don't. I do discuss that I'm looking for LT only and that I want the girl to stay/leave at 8, instead of the 6 am rush out the door.

I've paid the entire range. 500 to 2500 for ST (essentially what Bangkok soapies want for their sideliners) and 1000 to 3000 for LT.

Chok dee,

HOKS

MooNoi said:

I think there must be a lot of "professional jealousy" amongst the girls in the bars, and I'm sure they lie to each other a lot about the money guys pay them. (i.e. A girl telling her friends that last night's guy gave her 2500B when they really only got 1500B).

MooNoi,

Personally, I have a sneaky suspicion that this also works in reverse...i.e. ***some*** guys (for whatever reason) like to tell everybody that they landed the "cream of the crop" and only paid XXXX Baht LT, when in actual fact they paid YYYY Baht !!!!

JMHO, for what it's worth, I think HOKS post is right on the money (So to speak!!)

I have no relevant direct experiences to relate, as it is some years since I have undertaken any financial negotiations with a Polisher of Poles (type chrome)

Just an observation from a member of the "Born Again Bar Stool Voyeurs"......watch out for the release of our new CD...in stores soon....lots of hand clapping and white cotton knickers.....

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Just curious about you paying 1500 LT for go go girls, does this include stunners from Rainbow 4, King 1 & 2 or Super Baby in Pattaya. I just can't get them lower than 2500 LT.

Quite right 69, this is why I don't go with these girls. It seems all the girls in this "league" in these gogos ask "how much you give me?" before they accept the bar fine. I have a personal rule - never go for "stunners" so to speak. Moo Noi.

Archived