Discussing The Tariff

The_Munchmaster

soi_hound -

"In the 80's it was quite rare for the girl to ask how much you'd give her"

You are absolutely right on that. When I first got into the play4pay scene in the '80s the thing that was so unique about it was the financial aspect of it.

A lot of girls even seemed shy about it after a great night together.

Things really have changed!

I am not put off by a girl asking in advance - the stories about all the guys who don't pay anything make it harder for any newcomer.

I hate discussing the price of the service too but:

In gogo areas I almost always do it now.......

That is why I like soi33 compared to gogo/gentlement clubs etc...

By treating the ladies well, paying the barfine, taking them to a good restaurant, going to disco, I still never ask a price and usually never get quoted one.

About prices range in P4P I got quoted all prices from nothing to 8k bt (a MP girl.....)

Luckily, I stick more to the non P4P scene.

I play it by ear for the most part. If a girl doesn?t mention anything about price, neither do I. I am not opposed to barfining a girl for bringing up the subject however.

It has been my experience that the girls who ask "how much you pay" tend to be sub par performers compared to the girls who never mention price. So I can see why this would be a reason for some to drop them like a bad habit and move onto the next girl.

Bear in mind, one or two Cheap Charlies giving the girls far less than the going rates with the excuse "you didnt tell me" is enough to change their attitudes.

One girl told me she once got ZERO from a punter, not even cab fare. The idiot's lucky she didnt cause big trouble for him which usually would be have been the case.

So all it takes is one or two assholes to wipe out the GFE experience in some of these girls and turning them to talk of money first before anything else.

I do remember though, a friend of mine from 'my country', who was very naive. He went to Koh Samui, booked into a resort, went dancing at night (great Latin dancer), found this charming Thai girl, who even was willing to join him in his room when the disco closed.

Lo and behold, did he get the shock of his life next morning when she got dressed and prepared to go: She held up her hand.....

he didn't understand, she had to say "you give me money"

He stuttered "WHY?"

She said " I go with you, we boom boom, you give me money"

He honestly hadn't realised she was a working girl. In the end he did give her money, although i don't know how much.

I prefer not to talk about money, but can understand why some girls do.

yeah, that's hilarious and happens probably more often as anyone can think in particullar where p4p and non p4p scenes are not separated.

there might ba also LOS-newbies who have experienced at other places a barfine that includes everything (for example in the Philippines) and might think that the 500 or 600 THB barfine includes the fee for the girl!

Archived