Be thankful

gummigut

You never know how good you have it until it's taken away.

Went to one of those all you can eat places for 99 baht (and if you leave anything extra, they charge you more). Towards the end of the night and it wasn't very busy.

Guess some of the food was sitting out there too long and I didn't cook it long enough.

Ugh, horrible. After a few hours, everything started exiting my body. I also wanted to hurl but thankfully there was nothing in my stomach to hurl. Then because there was no food in my body as it was all exiting, my stomach and intestines started cramping like no tomorrow. No sleep, no respite.

Freak'n nightmare. Finally beginning to feel like normal. Had three full course meals within 5 hours. Unfortunately my sleep is seriously fuk'ed as it's 3:30am and I can't sleep! Good excuse to watch some Battlestar Galactica!

<<burp>>

Ah yes the early morning snack. Tummy troubles? Tired of noodles? Too pissed to walk to Foodland? Why not dine at the 7-11 buffet? Make sure the wieners are fresh out of the packet and the buns haven't been sitting in the sun too long. Test the onions for strength and succulence. If the cucumbers look a bit on the dry side dip them in water. You can ask one of the girls to cut a fresh tomato. Always be sure to go for the least squeezed mayo dispenser. Bon appetit or enjoy depending on your nationality. :)

Yuck.

Don't bother with Gatorade, just get some Oralit (for serious rehydration, though you probably know that already) from the drugstore. That, and time, will set you right.

Oh, and for God's sake KEEP MOVING! Centipedes are notoriously opportunistic, and are unsurpassed in their ability to sense, and take advantage of, weakness. If you let them think they have the upper hand (foot?) they'll be all over you like a cheap suit. A cheap centipede suit.

I'll pray for you.

Now, you know I've been around a bit longer than you. I remember (yes, still some brain cells working part time at least) 'tincture of opium' used to be widely used in the States for any/all such ailments. ... don't know about LOS though, especially today ... :dunno:

However, I hear that those with relatives belonging to certain hilltribes have no difficulty finding this remedy. ... damn long journey with symptoms like that though! :(

>>Good excuse to watch some Battlestar Galactica!<<

I'm hooked on that, the only dam series on TV that i watch. Good thing that devious asian girl is a ceylon, they can kill her off and one of her clones takes her place. Otherwise i would miss her...

Gummi Bear,

Ugh, horrible. After a few hours, everything started exiting my body. I also wanted to hurl but thankfully there was nothing in my stomach to hurl. Then because there was no food in my body as it was all exiting, my stomach and intestines started cramping like no tomorrow. No sleep, no respite.

So.. about the hurling, was it the frog-like hurl (the kind of which your throat takes the balloon-shape -usually 3 or 4 consecutive times- before the disposal takes place) the emergency hurl (the kind of which food exits through both your mouth and nostrills) or the invisible hurl (the kind of which you open your mouth and vomit nothing, followed by a string of saliva, followed by all contents)?

Please do inform us.

Archived