Champions League 2005 / 2006

ultras67

Ultras,

Saw the goals and fully agree on that 2nd Villareal goal, if there ever was offside, it was that goal. He came back from an off side position and than scores when the ball falls in front of his feet.

BTW who's that guy in that green/white shirt in the vdo's? :neener:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sayjann said:

Ultras67.

yes they are known as the Blue Brazil because of their Colours.

but i thought our Foreign Members would not get the connection with Brazil's change strip which they copied from the the 'Beath'.............

Comon the blue Brazil my local team when i'm in scotland and i've seen them play many times, dodgy meat pies though, but i remember my grandad telling me that when he was a kid he saw them play rangers with over 50000 crammed into the ground!!

• 2 weeks later...

and so it happens, another heroic failure.

They raise our hopes with a goal in the first 10 minutes to give us false hope, restrict them to only one chance, probably play the most controlled intelligent 45 minutes of football all season and then they let them score in the first couple of minutes from the restart.

I think overall we controlled about 75 minutes of the game but they had 4 clear clear chances, if it hadnt been for Watterus it would have been 4-1 not 1-1 so I suppose we can hold our heads up high and say we tried our best.

At least I had Lovenkrands and Arruabarrena in my fantasy team! 25 points and 7 still to play :)

Thanks for the report.. I thought you'd be pissed to go out due to away goals, but since you admit Villareal played better (I missed that match) I'm sure the hard fact is easier to accept.

Benfica will kick Liverpool out tonight.

I know we can do it...now we need to show it as well....

:beer:

He did say that Barca played well :)

But only after throwing in a few usual complaints.

He would probably be a good coach for the Portuguese squad but likely give us a bad name as well with his dumbass comments, so I'd prefer not to see him fulfilling that function.

...getting ready for tonight's big match ...

Archived