Champions League 2005 / 2006

ultras67

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah, just remembered. if the results go a certain way ( thanks to a question on ESPN Football Focus )

i think if it goes in the next game 0-0 to man u and 1-0 to benfica the goal difference and head to head are equal so it goes down to the team and COUNTRY coefficient!

but that should mean Man u go through

:: :: ::

how can the Game finish 0-0 to MU and 1-0 to Benfica?.

if it's 0-0 then no worries on the MU/Benfica front as we would have taken 4 Points of the Portugese losers.

a Draw for MU will be enough for them to qualify if Villareal beat Lille

if Benfica win then MU are out,end of story as they will finish bottom of the Group.

i'll still wipe your sorry arse of the floor........... :grinyes:

had an idea of a Competition but not sure if it worth it really,thought of it while pissed......... :drunk:

the Draw for the WC Groups will not be held for a Week or so and therefore at this moment we know nothing.

we don't know which Teams will be in which Groups and normally the Winner of Group A will play the Runner-up in Group E or similar and this could mean in the 1st Knock-Out Stages England could play Argentina and one of the Favourites knocked out early.

how about you predicting the last 8 Teams?.

but with a stipulation,you have to have at least 1 Outsider amongst your list............

i have a small idea of things which will define a Winner if more than 1 Person has the correct # of Teams listed and that will be clarified if People are interested.

so just as an example i could choose.......

England

Brazil

Argentina

Croatia

Trinidad and Tobago

France

Spain

Italy

obviously not worth doing it if a few People might like a go,so if people are interested then send your prediction to me by PM on the Board and if i get more than 7 People then i will run it.

if the Compie gets started then i will post the criteria for Points and the prize will be me sending enough Money to a Country of your choice so that you can buy a crate of Beer for yourself.

but IF i win then the Person with the lowest # of Points sends Money to me so that i can buy a crate.

got your PM............ :up:

this Competition i am thinking of is a bit hit and miss because we don't know the Groups and in what order the Teams will play each other afterwards so not much skill involved.

but the interest in the prediction of the Outsider.

and i await any entry from the Aussies and C.Steve who i think will include certain Teams.

that's if they are not too scared to enter.......

2 of us so far and obviously all entries must be in before the Draw next Week...........

Archived