Shame Vs. Reality.. Double Standard?

Pat_from_Jersey

"Also buy a LD for your previous barfines. "

Uh!?! that would dig a serious hole in some of our estimate fellow member's budget.

I've had girls attack me with bottle, knife, cops, scissors and prolly some more I forgot. But it was never because of unfaithfulness. Pay and thou shall be forgiven!

Otherwise it's mostly part of the drama they like fill their life with, and indeed another try at manipulating you. Npwolly, behappy!

But what it comes down to is they are doing their job, you have a choice. Thus, they don't butterfly getting BF'd, but you do when you go elsewhere

------------------------------------

Exactly. as you said, simple as that. That's what they say as well, and here, the plain facts, not bullshit, back their answer.

The 1)face loss and 2)manipulation talked about in other answers are good points but are commonly shared by most human beings for the first, and by women for the second (quite a few men, too, but we are talking about women in need of affection, security or plain $, sometimes the 3 together in los...).

That's the millon dollar question and he who knows it, has figured the LOS sanuking scene out.

After 19 trips and many-many girls....the best I can say in my experience is that some girls do it, most don't.... and trust me I have my picture hangin in the Pattaya post office on the butterfly list.....Pattaya is a small town and I'm always walking past exes.

I've walked by exes that ignore me, some say hello, and some who have made nasty remarks.

My take is that just when I think I have things figured out one way or the other...........something else happens and makes me second guess what I thought I just figured out :: ::

I always do something nice save one or two occasions for the girls I have bedded in the bar scene only. The occasional freelancer will get something too. But I buy a drink for them, especially those in the bar because I want them to feel kool about what we did and let them see that I don't treat them like trash the next encounter and also because everything I have taken from the gogo warrants another shot, absolutely.

Oneye

spudsmck said:

That's the millon dollar question and he who knows it, has figured the LOS sanuking scene out. :: ::

Then tip your hat to Neo...(see post above)...because he has summed it up PERFECTLY....

In the eyes of the Girl...She is simply "Working"...Doing her Job...nothing more....nothing less....

She really has NO CHOICE..... but the GUY does...so if he starts to jump everything in the same bar...of course he's seen to be a Butterfly...or helicopter....or...Airport..... 5555

But, as Khun Tiger correctly points out, almost ALL issues can be totally avoided by being Honest and upfront from the outset.

From my observations, many guys (especially newbies) make the fatal mistake of "falling in love/lust with the first girl that blows them....wrong with a capital "R" Then when they get bored (after a couple of days) and want to look to greener pastures, it creates issues with the original girl, "usually" because of all the Bullshit THEY have fed to the Girl...

While the whole "illusion of the Thai GFE" is different, in reality it is exactly the same (from a contractual point) as banging a "Shop window" bird in Amsterdam....albeit usually a much more pleasant experience....and substantially longer duration..555.

The majority of guys that end up in the shit, do so because of their own actions....no one else is to blame..JMHO....

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

I totally agree with Dumsoda. Bull shit it will come back to you ten fold or a bottle over the head! Up front is my general rule of thumb and don't be an ass hole. It's there job I don't like ass holes at my work place. just my view.

She really has NO CHOICE..... but the GUY does.

This is what a lot girls will say and it holds true in a lot of instances, but I've know many girls that have told me (after digging into it) that they actually like and care about serveral of their boyfriends (customers) and all of those admit.......they butterfly too.

In my opinion there's so many factors involved and everybody's posted reason....pride...ego....money....disapointment...peer pressure....etc. is a valid factor.........we're dealing with the female mind (in most cases :rotfl: ) and that's a mystery in it's self.

Personally, I thing pride and ego is a very big factor in the whole issue, because once they know a customer is gone and no more money.....why wouldn't they just ignore him????

Each girl is so different and who really knows....all I know is in 18 days I'll be on trip 20 banging a cheap slut twice a day :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Archived