Shame Vs. Reality.. Double Standard?

Pat_from_Jersey

I have a question. Everything I've read so far indicates that BFnd girls make cat calls and act loud when they see "their" farang walk past their establishment with another BG. What's up with that? Why are they mad and why are they saying shit? God knows they themselves are visiting with multiple customers during the same time period.

Can someone explain this to me? Why is it anathema to "butterfly" when the girls themselves do this for a living???

I do not understand.

-Pat

This is a common misconception among people new to the scene and certainly something that puzzled me at first. But what it comes down to is they are doing their job, you have a choice. Thus, they don't butterfly getting BF'd, but you do when you go elsewhere. Simple as that.

MaiLuk said:

Mr Jersey: If you butterfly you will be separated from your appendage you have been warned :rip:

Depends upon how you do it. I shag many girls from the same bar/areas (dozens from Sheba, Suzy, Midnite, Wash Sq bars, Soi 33 bars, more than a few at our latest expat hangout "No Name", etc). Just do not make any one lose face. Be sure that they all know that you have a wife/girlfriend and that there is NO (zip, zero, nada) possibility of any relationship beyond the professional. Never lie to them (and amazingly they, for the most part, will return the courtesy) and be sure everyone has fun. Oh, and do not be cheap, but no need to be extravagent with the lady drinks either. Then it is all easy, with the girls even offering up their friends if they think you will like them.

To the OP: Using the above method, I never get any "cat calls" or complaints of being a butterfly from any girl. Why do they do that anyway? My theory is that they are all really looking for a boyfriend, so if you are boyfriend material, then it is a contest in which they lose if you move on.

To everything Suadam has said, I will add that, though it may come as a shock to some of you, these girls DO have feelings and maybe sometimes we "boc wahn" a little to much. They get their hopes up, despite themselves, so when they see you parading down the Soi with a new cutie on your arm, sometimes the hurt gets covered up by bravado.

Say: "I am a big butterfly" from the start.......

Now in some soi 33 bars my nickname is "butterfly man"........

but I am honnest with all the girls, I try to be kind and treat them as women providing services not like pieces of meat.

I never had a lady coming to bash/hit me because I barfined one of her colleague.

::

ChristianTroy said:

They loose face in front of their friends/collegues, if you choose another girl over her this means that she isn't pretty enough and/or she isn't good in bed/at her job!

Only if you handle it wrong and they think you may be boyfriend material, i.e., you lead them on a bit too much. See my post above. If all the gals know you just like to fuck and want to fuck them all, then there is no issue. In fact, some see it as a challenge to get you to shag them next LOL! Of course it helps to be a bit more than "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" in bed...

Cheers,

SD

Archived