So... who's gonna be around later this week?

UAL875

Just wondering ? any of you scallywags going to be on the UAL flight from Tokyo to Bangers (UA881 - oh where have you gone mighty UA875?) this Thursday ? Sept 1? I will. White Rabbit! And is anyone going out on the town late Thursday evening. I will! And who is going to the Gully?s meeting this Friday? I will. :hubba:

Only if you want to matey! Goatscrot, Dog and I are usually game. It's good for what ails ya, it puts hair on yer chest, it puts lead in yer pencil, etc. But maybe B500 worth of it is not really a good idea considering it goes for B15/shot at the farang price.

But we do have a new place to take you to. We call it no name for varying reasons (tho' maybe you went last trip?).

Give a bell when you are in town. I assume you have my number...if not PM me for it.

By the by, how close are you to Fujiyoshida or Miyoshi-Machi, Iruma-Gun (Saitama)? I'll be up there sometime next month.

Cheers,

SD

Just wondering ? any of you scallywags going to be on the UAL flight from Tokyo to Bangers (UA881 - oh where have you gone mighty UA875?) this Thursday ? Sept 1? I will.

Economy or Business Class????

I be BUSINES CLASS!! 2005 Sep. 1 YouKnighted

:) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :: :: :: ::

GULLIBEEEEEEEEESSSS!!! Fiday... VIP area!!! :) :) :):yay: :yay: :yay:

Archived