Se[tember Themes

Nervous_Dog

No popint flogging a dead cat, the August theme got us bugger all entries.

SOOO

A BIG thanks to you guys who keep entering, and to KS for keeping it going.

Now I have prizes that roll over from this month, as we didn;t have the 20 entries.

Here is the plan. As you wqho enter keep entering mostly. I am going to ask you to add ideas to the thread here of what the September theme is.

Then I'll PM you the final list and you can PM me back your vote.

You photographers have tried to make this work, so you only get to vote.

So - ideas for this monmth?

Kute Kid?

Cute kid could be ok, but I rather not have my own kids to be viewed...........

Lemme think;

Great Arsenal moments

asses (excuse me, u mind bending over so I can get a shot)

tempels

buildings (beautifull, funny, strange, whatever)

work in Thailand

lazy

ND,

Been so busy lately that I hardly had the time to join discussions on the board, let alone shooting asses in the streets of Bangkok.

Will try to send in my pics as well from now on.

Perhaps just choose 'the next' topic in that poll you made few months back according to the percentages.

Cheers

:beer:

Hi N_D,

As yu know, I'm in Boston waiting for neck surgery ... and, hung up waiting for one last test ... I could be here for another 3 months !!!

Before I left, I forgot to back up all photos onto disc. I only brought some of our son and those I took when a friend (whose home I/we are ataying at) came over in July to marry his babe in Chantaburi.

Soooo, I'm quite limited until I get back to Thailand. My vote then would have to go to 'cute photos of kids.' ... my best however are not of my son, and thus are sitting on my desk in Pattaya!

ND, sorry, just saw your thread. Just answered to KS in "contests". THAI WOMEN, guys. let's do it. It can't be easier and more appealing.

RB, I have afeeling a "my Thailand" shot may have something of the guy's emotion for the country in it, so he may not think his pix conveys it enough to others, or he does not want to see "his Thailand" end up with 4.97. Maybe?

Archived