where to find freelancers in S'pore?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Head to The Pearl Centre (shopping centre) in Chinatown and up on level three there are about 20 massage places with sexy Chinese girls out the front of each beckoning you in. Some are darn cute too. Standard price is $40 for the "massage" and then $50 (after bargaining) for "extra". Only short time though. Never asked any of them to go long time - their English is pretty woeful. Been three times and always enthusiastic service though.

Moo Noi.

• 5 weeks later...

I was in Singapore a couple of weeks ago and visited the famous 4 floors of whores at Orchard Towers. I visited the upscale bar at Top Ten on the 4th floor. The first time I took out a decent looking Thai Girl @ Sing $ 150 for short time. Steeper than Thailand, but atleast she spoke decent English. The second time I went I did not find anyone interesting tho there were many milling around

Geylang is cool, that's where all the locals go. The hotels around there are cheap and decent as well. Lots of girls out on the streets, then you've got the houses where the girls are on order, and some others that have a fishbowl arrangement. Communication can be difficult sometimes. I befriended some local dudes that were hanging around and they helped me out.

It appears that Top 10 has closed their doors :( and wont be reopening in the Towers (although they may reopen in another location).

I was looking forward to hitting the place in January. I'm sure that the talent will just move to one of the other bars.

I was there Nov 21st, and one of the girls in another OT bar told me Top Ten was going to close permanently later that week. She wasn't sure why, thought maybe the owner had a problem with his license or was getting pressured to close down due to drugs at the club.

• 8 months later...

Archived