where to find freelancers in S'pore?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just read about orchard towers and plan on checking that out...any other recommendations? other neighborhoods where the ladies hang out? trying to plan where i will stay during my 3 day trip there..

One of the pubs in Orchard Towers is owned/run by friends of mine.

All the ladies in there are freelancers.

They get $0.00 from the pub, nothing for "lady drinks".

So if you hook up with a lady, just skate on out of the pub, as the lady gets nothing extra from the pub.

Geylang has a TON of freelancers, often weighing a TONNE by the way!

The lower number sois on Geylang are better, I fucked up by staying at geylang 14 I think it was, lower the better

DOG

I'm sure you are right; just that my experience is only with the legal brothels I was taken to a couple times by Singaporean friends. Never spent much time in Geylang, even though I lived close by on Tanjong Rhu.TH

TH

• 2 weeks later...

The "good old" Geylang is very hit and miss unless you're a frequent visitor or a local. And yes, lorong (lane) 8-12 are still packed with ladyhouses and pubs where you can meet freelancers....but...this is all a bit like the Huay Kwang area in Bkk. Unless you don't have local friends who introduce you to the scene and the places you're better advised to go to Orchard Towers - which is still a great place to meet ladies from the Phillipines, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Korea, Eastern Europe and South America (fresh in). If you don't like a place, keep on moving, there's plenty of bars. Prices are ok, too (S$ 100+ depending on nationality). I usually enjoy my time in "Ipanema" (disco on the first floor, right side from the escalator), no cover charge and always a nice cast of characters after 10pm.

Geylang on your own is only good if you're looking for a new experience, which per se neither means it will be cheaper nor it will be more fun. It just means you should anticipate to be put or turned off :)

There are other places, too, but they are expensive...

Little India is another option if you like it quick and really ugly, seek for the back alley between Desker and Rowell Road, you get it for 30+ S$ with fat old Bangladeshi or Indian whores for 10 mins, but *uughhhh* *shiver*

Max

Ipanema has really taken over Orchard Tower. Was there a couple of weeks ago on week night and at 10:00 it was packed. Other bars tend to much less popular. When I first went there about 8 years ago, Top Ten was the main place. Stuck my head in at around 11:00 and it was empty.

Another good option in Singapore are the "health clubs". Years ago used to go to one near United Square (across from Malibu Bar) that had great variety.

TH

• 2 weeks later...
Little India is another option if you like it quick and really ugly, seek for the back alley between Desker and Rowell Road, you get it for 30+ S$ with fat old Bangladeshi or Indian whores for 10 mins, but *uughhhh* *shiver*

I have a mate who will leterally fuck anything female. He's a shocker. He went to one of these fat Indian "$10 / 10 minute" chicks and she didn't even shower, hoisted her sari and lay back and was reading a newspaper while he shagged.. LOL!

:grinyes::applause::yay:

The amazing this is he actually managed to get it up, don a condom and get aroused enough to cum. Like I said... he's a shocker!

There are some pubs with freelancrs around Keong Saik Road in Chinatown. Some Chinese brothels here too which will accept farangs depending on their mood. Prices and quality tend to be really hit-and-miss though.

• 5 weeks later...

Top 10 is open again (at least it had reopened in April when I was there). Ipanema used to be all Filipino girls but had more variety (had a Vietnamese and a Chinese girl from there). Crazy Horse is always good for a laugh. I always wonder what % of the guys in there no they are in a lady boy bar. I always bring newbie friends there to see if they clue in. Aside from OT, Joo Chiat Road is popular with locals. I liked Cherry Pub and Jazzy 51. Never took anything home from there but okay place for a beer and look around. Geylang brothels can have some nice looking girls if you r willing to walk in and out of a few places but it is straight sex, pay and go. Health Centers are the same. There are some stunningly good looking Chinese girls at Dragon Health Spa (Marina South). $150 Sing. plus $50 Sing for the massage. A bit pricey compared to Thailand. As for Desker Road, I joke that is where the old whores go to die. I can't believe anyone would pay money, I wouldn't do any of those women for any amount of money. I'll be in Singapore next week so I'll post again if I find something new of interest.

• 1 month later...

Just back from my latest tour of Asia. Singapore was one of the stops. The scene at OT has changed a bit. Top 10 is Top 5, some nice looking girls taking turns table dancing (some Eastern European girls as well as Asian) but believe or not they won't go short time. They just dance. What a waste. Same at Bongo Bar above Ipanema, although I did get one of the girls to give me her number she couldn't leave the bar with me because she had to stay and dance. Ipanema has lots of freelancers that will go ST or LT but it was quantity over quality there. Plus it is kept pretty dark in there for a reason. OT is no longer worth visiting unless you want to waste a ton of money on $14 dollar beers to see some cute girls shake their ass or take home girls you wouldn't look twice at in nana plaza.

Went to Duxton Road one night. Filipina girls there are brought over by bars, clubs and hawker owners and the girls pull in the punters until they pay off their airfare and whatever else they need to pay off. They don't go with customers (or so they say) because the bar owners want them to stay out of trouble until they pay off what they owe. Never tested that because again the quality of girls there wasn't great.

Geylang is still the place to go for straight sex. The legal brothels still charge $80 Sing. for half an hour and the Thai girls are not bad looking but they all have the same look which appeals to the Singaporeans I guess. Lots of Freelancers from different places out on the streets. Got pulled into some place that at first thought was a brothel but turned out to be a short time hotel. The guy took me to the back where there were a bunch of young looking girls hanging out. Didn't really like the feel of the place and left. Lorong 8 is where you'll find some nice looking mainland Chinese girls. You'll need to speak Chinese though as they don't know a single word of English. My taxi driver was kind enough to help me negotiate with one that caught my eye. Sex was nothing special but she was cute and I just wanted to try a Northern Chinese girl.

Finally, Joo Chiat is still the hang out for Vietnamese girls and local guys. A bunch of pubs around there where girls sit with you for $10 or $20 Sing. Basically the local guys paw them for a while and then the girls rotate to the another table. If you find one you like you can take them out for about $100. But again quality is not great. The best time I had in Singapore was actually dating normal girls. Save your money in Singapore and buy a ticket to anywhere else in SEAsia if you want P4P action.

• 1 month later...

Archived