where to find freelancers in S'pore?

i just read about orchard towers and plan on checking that out...any other recommendations? other neighborhoods where the ladies hang out? trying to plan where i will stay during my 3 day trip there..

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a bar called 'Bricks' which is in the Hyatt (well I am 90% sure that where it is). It is full of russian hookers and some are extremely attractive. The bar is a bit upmarket for me and there is an entrance fee which is equivalent to about 800 baht. What you should do is walk with purpose keeping your eyes on the entrance door and not the doormen outside and when they ask you for your entrance fee, stare at them with great indignation and say "I am staying at this hotel, how on earth can you charge me to get in here". They will apologise and let you in for free, works everytime.

• 2 weeks later...

There is also a shopping mall on Orchard Rd, can't be sure of the name but think it is "Orchard Plaza". Anyway, on the first floor there are many health shops and massage parlours with thais, koreans, chinese etc standing outside the entrance doors beckoning you in. Many good looking girls who will all leave with you if you ask. Look in the yellow pages under Massage and you will see a lot of adverts for parlours in this mall so you can check if I have remembered the name correctly

Archived