Fararng Suckers Part 2

Zorro

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jasmine said:

Hello,

In this time of wonderful media and the man wants to send 100K Baht to his "loya" wife, we should let him. Stupidity is good for Thailand, no? :(

Jasmine

It could be argued that the the possiblity of big pay-offs for the girls is what makes them so willing to pretend to be a girlfriend.

Do you really want to hear the truth from a girl that you're paying to have sex with and hang out with :o

Losing money on a TG doesn't neccessarily make you a sucker. I expect to 'lose' money on any girl that stays with me, but I regard it as sharing my money, not wasting it! (After all, it should be fun whilst it lasts).

I had a previous TGF, not BG. I bought her a car and a coffee-shop business, as well as 3 million baht of land in Phuket (all in her name). Then I found what was to me - a better girl - So I ended the relationship with the 1st girl. Was I gutted to lose the money that I spent on her? No. I had a good time and I would not have spent that sort of money if I could not afford to lose it! Do I think of myself as a sucker? Definitely not!

(BTW, if anyone wants to buy her land at the Mission Hills Golf Course in Phuket then it's up for grabs cos she's trying to realise her assets!!)

You are right on. Stories of riches, property and security as well as travel spread quickly. Followers (BGs) compare their lot to a standard that they've heard about. Thus, it's becoming more and more a money game. For many of these gals, it's all and only about the money. They forget the poverty they came from, sometimes tossing one farang, who has taken care of them fairly, aside and move to another who can be stripped of more ... there's always more!

I don't think most girls have it that simple, and easily change from one to another, Pete.

There may be suckers, but also a lot of guys who think they buy her love when they send their monthly allowance, and they do this volunteeringly, the girl doesn't have to beg too much.

Until you spent a long time with someone, you should not expect them to be unconditinally devoted to you, for having spent a couple weeks with you, and receiving your money, which usually comes with freakish controlling on his part, which tires her about a guy she may have liked, but not quite loved. The guy is fooling himself, not the girl fooling him.

In Thailand at large, it's often about the money, always has been, when a farang starts pulling the bahts out of his pocket. My experience is that girls do not fare too badly, compared to so many thais evolving around farangs, when they start smelling the money and change into smooth sharks, with no teeth apparent.

I often wondered what the difference between a customer and a boyfriend was for a bargirl.

Yesterday i got my answer from 4 bargirls.

A customer is someone who pays for the shortime experience...be that a day, a week, or a month.

A boyfriend is someone who sends money when he is not there.

An interesting distinction.

BTW In either case this does not according to the girls guarantee fidelity.

Further the girls were discussing the upcoming high season and trying to figure out how to juggle the dates and in some cases which guy they should select when dates conflicted.

They did however have some heart as some of them stated they would take the lower paying customers because according to them " he take care"

[color:"blue"]In Thailand at large, it's often about the money, always has been, when a farang starts pulling the bahts out of his pocket. My experience is that girls do not fare too badly, compared to so many thais evolving around farangs, when they start smelling the money and change into smooth sharks, with no teeth apparent.

[/color]

Very true P127, sad but true. I don't think the girls fare badly at all, the chance of them making such money outside getting it off a frang is very slim.

Now, P127, how many sharks with no teeth have you seen?

:D

Jasmine

A boyfriend is someone who sends money when he is not there.

OK, so how many BFs who send money can a woman have?

Jasmine

I would have to check with my reliable sources however i would take a guess and say that more than one is permissable depending on a number of variables.

Archived