Fararng Suckers Part 2

Zorro

In case you missed part 1 here it is and i will then give you part 2.

Here is an interesting story that I am sure is repeated many times a day in Thailand and helps explain why there are so many girls in the "industry"

The plot consists of two main characters.

Aussie guy, mid fifties, just divorced, self employed and still relatively well off.

Thai woman late twenties two children from different fathers and one 6 month old luk kreung baby. Left school at 13, not particuarly attractive, limited English skills.

The girls is a friend of the girl i am currently staying with and we had dinner with the couple last night.

This guy met the girl in a bar in Jomtien a month ago.

They got married after two weeks and he has already sent her more than two hundred thousand baht and also is intending on buying her house in the next few weeks.

He has a business in Australia so can only come to Thailand on an irregular basis for short trips

He asked me how much he should send her a month. He thought a hundred thousand a month would be okay! I had to be careful what i said as we were all at the dinner table but told him that an uneducated Thai would be lucky to get 10,000 a month. He also asked me whether it was a good idea to buy the house in her name?

What can you say?

He said he was very happy and that he felt that his girl was the very loyal type! WTF

Now i don't know whether i mentioned that at the same table was a Thai guy who happens to always be in her apartment and doesn't really seem to work. Now the girls say he is a friend but who is going to believe that sh**t.

It seems it is almost the cliche Thai BG farang relationship.

This story would be remarkable if it was rare but this girl has two other friends who are also cashing in big time with relatively well off older guys who are buying them houses and sending big amounts of money.

Is there any wonder that this a booming industry and that the girls think that the big jackpot is only ever a customer away.

Part 2

We went shopping for houses in Pattaya yesterday and believe it or not contrary to all the advice i gave this guy he decided to buy the most expensive house we saw on one of those estates in Siam Country area.

Even more stupid instead of setting up a company or leasing back he put the whole thing in her name.

My girl is best friends with his girl and i know for a fact that she is not that keen on him and it seems only a matter of time before he is persona non grata. Meanwhile all her relatives who don't have a bean between them are circling and trying to get a piece of the pie.

This seems like the classic case although i have to say that the girl has not really schemed or done anything as the guy has been the one wanting to buy and sending tons of money so I suppose she is not what you would call a real scheming bar girl.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thwo weeks. Three kids from three different fathers, yet she is the "loyal type". The guy has no brain and it is hard, nay impossible, for me to have any sympathy at all for him. You cannot blame her for taking what is given, even if she engaged in pillow talk promises (we all do that and we all know they are worthless).

You and I would do the same thing as her if it were offered. I know I would anyway!

Cheers,

SD

......thais begin to think that farang have too much money and are too stupid.

-------------------------------------

that's a bit late for that.

Glad you guys did not come up with stuff like "well, he's in love, why come hard on him?". Always funny the reaction, if something is said by one or another.... Hell, the thread is young, never sure what direction it will take.

IME, all the guys who did that, could afford the loss. I mean, farangs do have a lot of money, let's face it. There may be some of the old school, beat up, washed off, living on 20 000 a month, but with baby boomers approaching retirement, for the past few years, guys about Thailand, are a lot more affluent.

I know a guy who met a girl thru the internet, came as a 1st timer, to meet her, bought her a car, 100 000b money down, then changed his mind. He married her friend.

A couple guys here in SF went thru the usual costly separation with thai wives, not alimony, just buying final peace with her, byebye pleaaase!, seemed high to me for ex-sex workers (everthing is always tyoo high for me :)), they guys said, "naah, never mind, it was worth it, she was my wife, after all".

There is just no end to it, guys spend money on chicks, before, during and after....

Hmmm, let's see....

1-The rice farmers plant in July, and harvest in September. They bust their ass raising their crops and have little to show for all their hard labors.

2-The bar gals await the plane loads of high season tourists, who arrive beginning in October. They sell their ass to naive tourists hoping they are affluent and fall in lust. When high season ends in January, some these gals will monthly stipends, jewelery, more buffalo and maybe even a house.

Both occupation repeat every season, but only one is potentially really profitable.

What can you say to that - a sucker for sure? However, if one were to do things in a more sensible manner how would you "check out" the girl? I mean her past. I may be in a similar situation in as much as I have met a BG whom I find I could certainly spend some if not the rest of my life with and have already known her a few months (still not enough). I have just a bit of experience with BG's and Thai girls in general and I think enough to at least think seriously that I am not getting any BS. Indeed she has not asked for anything, she wants to quit her job, go and be a Nun for a while to "cleanse" herself and then take me to meet the parents.

So far, so good. If one really wanted to do some background checks what would you (and I mean those with some experience here) do?

For me - as much time talking to the girl (weeks,or longer) as well as any friends she has must be helpful. But is there a way to find out if she is legally married or in some sort of debt?

Your thoughts would be most welcome.

leonado said:

It is complete morons like this who will make it hard to have a decent relationship with thai girls because stories like this will spread quickly and raise expectations for all farang as thais begin to think that farang have too much money and are too stupid.

L

Yet, flying across the world to hang out In a Nana or Patpong, staying at hotels, spending money +110bt per drink in a bar, paying a 500bt barfines, paying a chick money for LT or ST every night, eating at expensive tourist restaurants and partying your ass of for every day of your holiday sends a contrary message that farang don't have money?

Next you will be blaming the Japanese for price inflation in the farang scene. Open your eyes dude and stop whining.

LukDod said:

They sell their ass to naive tourists hoping they are affluent and fall in lust. When high season ends in January, some these gals will monthly stipends, jewelery, more buffalo and maybe even a house.

How naive can a tourist be if his intention is to fly to Thailand and purchase pussy? An uneducated, unsophisticated 3rd world farmers daughter is so Machiavellian with her strategy.

Gee, I must be naive to think that all she does is head to the nearest redlight district and propositions men for a couple of thousand baht in exchange for a sexual experience. Who is going to protect the poor farang from the machinations of these money grubbing succubi?

Archived