Fararng Suckers Part 2

Zorro

I don't want to bust anyone's bubble, whether you are in LOS, Europe, or the good old USA, that is the way it is around the world. A ST in this area is $200, LT can run $3000. And her boyfriend is sitting in the car outside with a cell phone to call her as he watches his stopwatch. You will never get a ST to go over without getting another full hour! If she works for an agency, she will call as soon as she leaves, otherwise she gets charged an extra $60.00 for an agency fee. The boyfriend is her driver, he contributes nothing, except a hole to put her money in, a Bottomless pit!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes there is no doubt that things are changing for the worst when it comes to gals trying to scam and rip farangs.

Its now on an industrial scale. No doubt with thai BFs pulling their strings . they hear the success stories and they all want to find a farang sucker to hand over large amounts of dosh.

and houses and condo's...

20 million Baht house in his wifes name? thats about £300k English and $500k US - he is either seriously loaded or seriously dumb. I would wager few blokes would do this back home - I don't see this case as purely a "Thai issue".

Howver in general my attitude has changed this year from "never send 'em a dime" to "why not?" as long as it is within reason for the person giving ::

In my case I figure that it's my money and I will spend it as I see fit (I've spent a lot lot more for far less - like most folk) - whether I either want to or try to get "something" out of this money from a gal is down to me or I just continue to do it, because I can............ and I won't notice it is gone (not at MY levels anyway :D!)

Now, P127, how many sharks with no teeth have you seen?

----------------------------------------------------

well, not too many, because I don't bleed, so they don't smell the blood!

Actually, to tell you the truth, I believe that for the great rip-offs, a farang will do a better job than a thai. There are some really dubious characters in thailand, and one may learn about their unscrupulousness a bit too late. So far, for me, the only time I put money out for thais, they gave it back, I helped a farang "friend", and he screwed me. Funnily, his argument was that I could trust him "i am not a thai, these guys have only one thought, how to screw you up", his very words.

There are thing you learn on your own, not on NP, as the board only keeps to the infamous scheming BGs. I think I can say, from experience and that of others (the stories one hears out there!) I know better, and a few others too.

Very few have accumulated money without stepping on, and betraying the ones who lent them a hand.

Perhaps this guy is a huge, fat loser with no personality? Sure, he has his own business and is scratching by (probably paying alimony, child support, whatever). Maybe this girl is THE BEST he could hope for? Why do we automatically assume because she is a THAI girl that she is more desparate than he? Maybe he has the face of an ass?

BIG SPENDER' storys, dont ya just love em, my wife was happy with our situation-house=1 mill and 25,000 tb+ per month til some fat arse yankee relic blew all his superannuation on some dumbarse up the road-3 mill house new Jap auto ect,etc and suddenly were not doing good enough!!!

oh well back to work...

Archived