Fararng Suckers Part 2

Zorro

This girl hasn't scammed the farang at all.

He is making all the running and the one willingly spending the dosh.

Man it is so obvious that she doesn't fancy him that much anyways.

I suppose the thing is he makes as I found out last night 20 million baht a year plus so he can afford to lose 10 million or so.

It would cripple me to lose that much but as they say there are levels and levels.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, 100k Baht a month, this girl will buy the whole area of Sakon Nakhon. Wow, married after 2 weeks (lol), Wow, he bought the most expensive house. I would love to be that girl :) This guy makes about 50k USD a year which is surely a lot for thai dimensions but not for the real world.

He is in the mid fifties and he is obviously not into butterflying around, he might have 20 more years of an active life and he wants it to begin right now (carpe diem)

I am pretty sure the girl won't risk her new paradise.

On first sight i would say, what a stupid moron!

But on the other hand he is about 55 and how many chances in live he will get to get married again, to get young and in his eyes loyal partner, when he simply isn't the type to move to Pattaya and grasp every girl that is available? I still think he is a moron, but i can somehow understand it when an older man takes his chances.

ChristianTroy said:

This guy makes about 50k USD a year which is surely a lot for thai dimensions but not for the real world.

Think the batteries in your calculator are stuffed. Try adding another ZERO.

20 million Baht is half a big one,, and that's big money in any country.

Chock dee Dumsoda

Dumsoda said:
ChristianTroy said:

This guy makes about 50k USD a year which is surely a lot for thai dimensions but not for the real world.

Think the batteries in your calculator are stuffed. Try adding another ZERO.

20 million Baht is half a big one,, and that's big money in any country.

Chock dee Dumsoda

hahaha

batteries in my head are stuffed

was reading 2 millions :)

jjsushi said:
leonado said:

It is complete morons like this who will make it hard to have a decent relationship with thai girls because stories like this will spread quickly and raise expectations for all farang as thais begin to think that farang have too much money and are too stupid.

L

Yet, flying across the world to hang out In a Nana or Patpong, staying at hotels, spending money +110bt per drink in a bar, paying a 500bt barfines, paying a chick money for LT or ST every night, eating at expensive tourist restaurants and partying your ass of for every day of your holiday sends a contrary message that farang don't have money?

Next you will be blaming the Japanese for price inflation in the farang scene. Open your eyes dude and stop whining.

I just can't see any comparison as how this relates to complaning about a moron who sends hundreds of thousands of baht ::

That is........unless you spend hundreds of thousands of baht to get bargirls, eat, drink, and a hotel :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is a tough call, sort of...but well...maybe not...figure there is enough info on the internet about these girls and their various scams, lies etc...yet everyguy who gets burned either didn't read the internet, or else he thought it would never happen to him.

A lot of guys I think get played and burned by "Nice girls" but will never realize it or admit it. I know of a few guys who send Uni girls money, and think they are the only ones, and the girl is true only to them...which isn't true, in other cases, maybe it is. But this last trip it seemed to hit me more so, that LOS has become a game of everyone trying to get your cash, regardless of their education or position in society...

Well I think in many cases it is also an ego thing with men.

They just believe that they are different and better and special regardless of what they know about scamming bar girls and all the lies etc.

How many times have you heard......she is different.

Archived