Accountant

khunsanuk

• 2 weeks later...

i believe accountant is one of the professions protected and limited to Thai nationals only!

a good accountant can make up to 30k a month, a accounting manager of a mid size company up to around 80k

have found some real experts in tax minimizing accounting. many larger company have hidden books on which they don't pay VAT and profit tax

there are many expats here in LOS working as Chief Financial Officer or Administration Manager for Multinationals or companies with foreign interests. they have usually Thai staff doing the accounting. i have never met any foreigner in charge of accounting in any company.

Contact the Bachelor of Business Education folks at Thammasat University. It is the oldest BBA programme in Thailand and is taught entirely in English. Since the degree programme is 3 1/2 years, they may have some capable students who are just about to graduate and go job hunting.

I know the accountancy students' final project is to audit the books of a real company in Bangkok. Should be capable of doing whatever you need. Find the phone number in the phone directory or on the Thammasat website.

p.s. Mahidol, Chulalongkorn, ABAC and Ramkhamhaeng also have BBA programmes in English.

Archived