Why Does She Assume You'll Like Her?

The_Munchmaster

The typical scenario. You walk into a bar and order a drink. Immediately a girl comes up to you and starts talking to you. "Hallo, how are you, where you from, etc, etc". She might be a dog or she might be nice enough, but either way you don't fancy her and want her to go away so that you can survey the scene at your leisure and find someone that you do fancy or move on. But how do you tell her without hurting her feelings (assuming that you care!) or to prevent her showing her disgust with you in such a way that everyone notices.

If "hallo, how are you, where you from" is immediately followed by "buy me cola" then I have no problem in just saying no bluntly and turning away but if the girl actually tries to have a bit of a conversation then it's not so easy to get rid of her tactfully.

Once, after receiving some verbal abuse for bluntly telling a girl that I wasn't interested, I tried to get her to see things from the customer point of view, i.e., why would she assume that I would fancy the first girl who propositioned me in every bar? Needless to say I was wasting my time.

Any thoughts.

Tell her that you have set your mind to a different girl that night and are looking if she is around.

Be honest, they are used to that...

Tell her that you will not BF her, but award her with a LD if she is nice, works every time. That way you can also ask her to introduce you to her colleague ( Save face, gain face )

Makes you a very jaidee

tryed to be funny with the usual come on line;

" hallo, where you come from"

Earth:

" where earth??"

Here, where we are now/

"oh, you come from bangkok"

No, earth, the planet.

"i not beleave you, planet hollywood go away"

Where can i buy a gun, i want do kill my self? ( after more of this conversation) ( agin, trying to joke)

"give me money, i buy for you"

( about now i am really considering the gun route, but her first)

I go now, not see you agin :)

"you not give me tip for talk with you"

ok, here is a tip, don't bug the customers.

" you want bug, give me money, i buy for you"

and i'm out the door in 2 leaps

Good topic. But bars where girls work should be exempt. The boss/mamasan should be giving them an earful for loafing around and not talking to customers or goading them into drinks.

But point made. This occurs at FL joints too, just not as much or in your face as bars where they're employed.

When I am disinterested in the first girl off the rank,

"Hello what you name?"

"Juan antonio alfredo garcia miranda vera crusta de la hoya cardinales"

"Ayee, what you say?"

"It's a dissertation on nominative determinism"

"Arai Na?"

"Hoplodactylus Granulatus, Naultinus Elegans, Homer's Oddity"

"You buy me dink?"

"No, bye bye"

Usually does it for me.

Cheers

Coss

I think we had a thread pretty close to this one not long ago.

MunchM, just relax, you are there to enjoy yourself, no one is going to force you doing anything. Let them be nice to you, it's always a good feeling, they pick up the vibes pretty fast anyway, worse that can happen is that she chats with you, and she brings the one you fancy.

No reason to stress out there, go with the flow, you have the money, you're still the boss.

Archived