Why Does She Assume You'll Like Her?

The_Munchmaster

The_Munchmaster said:

The typical scenario......

Once, after receiving some verbal abuse for bluntly telling a girl that I wasn't interested, I tried to get her to see things from the customer point of view, i.e., why would she assume that I would fancy the first girl who propositioned me in every bar? Needless to say I was wasting my time. Any thoughts.

Think it would be easier to teach a monkey to tap dance, quite frankly!!!

There's logic....and there's Thai logic...and never the Twain shall meet!!!! :: :: ::

Really, she doesn't assume that you'll like her, she couldn't give a flying fark...if the truth be known.

Why, cos all you falang ATM's look same same...555, sure some of you are short...some tall...most fat....some not so fat...some with hair...some with skin....

But you all have what every BG really hangs out for and makes her extremely wet and horny!!!!

A Huge, big, thick, rock solid, fat WALLET 55555

Think you just have to be firm, but pleasant. ... I'll buy you a drink if you go and bring that girl over there, to my table...usually works fine for me....They may be pushy and persistant, If YOU let them, and also totally illogical, but one thing they are not is DUMB ( in the street wise sense of the word)

It always strikes me that too many guys are too nice to the girls and just can't say...thanks but no thanks...(been there ...done that....it gets expensive)

Just look what happens when you do say NO....they are away and honing in on the next target before you can blink....

JMHO

Chock dee Dumsoda :D :: :D

Hi guys,

I always find it very annoying whenever I walk into a used car showroon that a saleman comes up trying to talk to me and sell me a car. I'm only there to look around, shelter from the weather - maybe use the toilet and get a free cup of tea if offered.

Why does he assume I am in the least bit interested in talking to him and buying a car?

Very irritating.

Khwai

[color:"green"] ... worse that can happen is that she chats with you, and she brings the one you fancy. [/color]

That is not the worst case senario. She sticks to you like a leech, keeping all other gals away from you. Then cusses you out for not buying her a LD and chases you out the bar with further insults and rude gestures. :spank:

Good post Dumsoda,

It's all a game, and the one's who play it best, are the ones who know it best. Bargirl's all know instantly if you're a player, or not. And conversely, those of us who have played, also understand the score, and can undertand it better than most, but we're still at a disadvantage.

The seller always has the advantage, as is always holding the goods to be bartered with. The 'supply side' will always be at our disadvantage. The trick is to live and deal with it, and make the best deal you can, given all factors, just like anything else.

Mai khao jai? :)

HT

Archived