YOUR FIRST GIRL

sayjann

anyone remember their first fuck and the Girl involved?.

i do and it came flooding back last Night.

about a Week ago i had an e-mail from the Girl who deflowered me back in 1975.

she has lived in the USA since 1978 and told me that she was returning to the UK for only the 2nd time since to see Family.

she wondered if i fancied getting together with her for a Beer? and of course i had to say yes.

a group of us met in the Pub last Night and she was still looking wonderful.

first time we have met for 28 Years and we just chatted about our Schooldays and old Friends and the memories came flooding back.

her accent was the only thing that had changed and fuck me,i fancied her straight away.

i sort of bought up the subject of maybe getting 'it' together again but i think a no-no with her sharing a Hotel room with her 2 Kids.......... :down:

it was so good to see her again and shoot the breeze.

anyone else have good memories of their 1st Girl,stll see them of just want to throttle them?.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TB.

a bit of a coincidence.

the Girl who took advantage of me when i was drunk way back in 1975 has a Sister.

they both moved to the USA in 1978 and both moved around before settling down.

the Younger Sister is now a very successful Travel agent in NYC and has her own Business.

a soulmate for you perhaps?..............

rchapstick said:

"We lay on my sister's bed, the friend told me to put it in her "hole" - I stuck it in, she went "I think thats the wrong hole" I pulled it out, stuck it in another hole, and I wasn;t a virgin!"

straight from a Harlequin romance novel ....

I think maybe it was *Penthouse Magazine* :D

Archived