Traits to Look for in a Top Performer...

Mr Pickles

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MrPickles,

I agree that running through a checklist with a girl in the bar probably isn't the most romantic thing to do for either party. You can pretty much go through every thing on your list in a fun and joking way though. The way I find out if a girl likes BJ's or not is to point at an ashtray and ask if she smokes. Usually the answer is no and I'll reply "Good, only smoke here good!", while placing her hand on my crotch. Always a laugh and you can get an answer to one of your checklist questions from her reactions to the joke. "Nit noi" is not an acceptable response, by the way. Usually, they will say they like to smoke big cigar or something similar. Another variation on the same joke is to ask her "Hew mai?" while placing a hand on her stomach. Then ask the same question while putting her hand in your lap.

Not into backdoor much anymore, but that can asked in a joking way also as Suadum suggested. I also very rarely take girls the first time I meet them as well. My current M.O. in Pattaya is to already have a girl barfined and on call for the night and then to go out barhopping and meet potential future partners without any pressure to make anything happen that night. Then, on future visits, you are pretty much golden and only have to ask "You go with me tonight?".

Ranger

suadum said:

If you are looking for guaranteed performance and are impatient, hit a soapy massage parlor -- great performance is how the gals keep those plum jobs.

In general I have to agree, though there are exceptions. Though rare. I haven't been to an MP in awhile, but I was in Cleopatra when the MG was saying things like you can't touch me here. You can't do this, you can't do that. That was about 4 years ago.

I was also in Mirage and took a sideline girl. Part-time and new to the game is the only thing I can think. I indicated for a little head and she said no. A little later I enquired again and she went off the deep end and started yelling at me. I wasn't even nasty about it. I didn't say another word about it. I put my clothes on and went downstairs to wait for everyone else to finish. The girl first followed me while yelling, then as we got to the elevator, pleading with me. Then outside the elevator crying. Big crappy scene with the pappasans worrying about what I'll tell my friend. The girls crowding around the crying girl, yuck!

<<burp>>

/quote:

but I was in Cleopatra when the MG was saying things like you can't touch me here. You can't do this, you can't do that.

/end quote

never had that with MG girls, could touch them everywhen, just not insert everywhere...

some dont do BBBJ, many dont do 3rd hole. all that I had in PTY, BKK, PHK had no objections on "massages" and explorations from my side..

And I make sure they get their le petit mort same as me...

------------------------------------------------

le petit mort

I want to kill you with my words,

but I don't want you to die,

but I still want you to be alive,

but I only want to make you cry,

but only so you can understand how much they mean to me,

but I only want your death to be virtual,

but I only want your death to be small,

because only the blind can truly see.

Robert Ian Moss

:)

its fairly easy i reckon, get to know your areas and check how long they have been working there.FLs or BGs.

you MUST look for fresh meat as once they have been there too long they become world weary and suffer low libido.

same as GTGs they are generally all hot and dont suffer from low libido. this is a generalisation but it is usually accuarate for me.

Gals new in the bar are eager to please ...

the longer they are there the more blokes they have on the books.

i quick and easy question for me is ask .... can u boomsing all night .... see what the reaction is ... if you want some back door action ask same with this do you boomsing in the dark ...haha sounds funny hey a good one get your newby friend thats comes here to visit ask that question...

but then again you get the night when you dont want sex and just some company these girls are like a mixed bag of lollies.. 1 girl i took home i was ready for a sleep then she finished her shower came out droped the towel and fork me plastic tits and a body to die for ... well lets say i soon wasnt tired

• 2 weeks later...

looking for love in all the wrong places

looking for good sex with freelance whores--give me a break. in-cum-out. give them a reason to give you good sex--the reason has to be more than just money. understand? punters get a reputation for being an asshole--butterfly in the same area--a reputation for wanting to fuck all night--why should the next lady try to give you good sex?

you pay for bad sex and a one cum shot--what is the other motivation you give the ladies for giving you good sex?

a punter has to be fun with the ladies-then if they like you with another motivating reason--you will get great sex

Archived