Forced Abortions and Sterilizations

Zaad

From TIME magazine Sep 12, 2005

Enemies Of the State?

How local officials in China launched a brutal campaign of forced abortions and sterilizations

The men with the poison-filled syringe arrived two days before Li Juan's due date. They pinned her down on a bed in a local clinic, she says, and drove the needle into her abdomen until it entered the 9-month-old fetus. "At first, I could feel my child kicking a lot," says the 23-year-old. "Then, after a while, I couldn't feel her moving anymore." Ten hours later, Li delivered the girl she had intended to name Shuang (Bright). The baby was dead. To be absolutely sure, says Li, the officials--from the Linyi region, where she lives, in China's eastern Shandong province--dunked the infant's body for several minutes in a bucket of water beside the bed. All she could think about on that day last spring, recalls Li, was how she would hire a gang of thugs to take revenge on the people who killed her baby because the birth, they said, would have violated China's family-planning scheme.

Read the rest of the article HERE

I know this kind of shit has been going on for a while but it breaks my heart to read such detailed experiences. Not only because my wife is carrying my baby (6 months) but these kind of horrible practices shouldn't be allowed in today's world anymore.

Even if there were laws favoring such 'abortions' my question to those who perform such deeds: ' Where's your fucking heart '? :onfire:

And same for all those in the so-called 'family' who agree to this family-planning scheme B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T !!!!!! :onfire:

As for the story, cold blodied murder IMO

Absolutely but is it true. As we know the anti abortion terrorists are no better than Al Quaida and will stop at nothing to get the worlds population by the balls. Read some history, it was when the religious grip on Europe was losened that scientific advances were made possible.

Archived