Hmong Man Found Guilty in Hunter Deaths

Chlp

Phil,

I'll respectfully disagree with you here. It is possible (and we don't know all the facts here, never will) that this confrontation started out the same way, with the same intentions as the attack you describe in UK. The difference being this guy had the ability to fight back. Trust me on this, your mind goes in these situations.

"...And about jerk water Minnesota, if an Asian acts respectfully there, they will get treated the same way back..."

Again I will respectfully disagree. There are many parts of the USA where assholes/rednecks etc abound, Minn is no exception. True, these guys may make up minorityin certain places, but they exist non the less. There is a certain mind set a lot of these guys have, and racial tolerence is not part of it. They can be nice to your face, but get you in the woods with no witnesses, and they may well try to even the score with guys they don't belong here...but again, we don't know if that is the case...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

OK lets settle and say 7 assholes were in the woods that day, you being American have a much better idea on the mind set of different peoples there. But, respectfully, the attack in the UK was a new clueless Thai boy here by chance running into thugs on a bus, this guy in the States had been in America some years (20??) so had some savay as to whats what venturing on to white hunters playgrounds and got in a paddy when the enevitable (?) racial slurs began. He should have just stayed away from the woods. Why the heck to they relocate minoritys in such a place as white Minnesota anyway. I have been in a pub here with my mrs and have 3 guys make racial slurs at my mrs, 2 years ago or so, I know how it is to get pushed, its no fun, the landlady/lord stepped in when things were kicking off, i'm not sure how things would have turned out, 1 against 3 isn't fair odds :(

Agreed! :) 7 assholes, with guns! Asfor the guy being in the USA 20+ years, possiblehe stayed in his enclave, a lot of Asians here do, no idea in his case. As for staying out of the woods, he hasthe same rights as others to go there, which might have been the issue, except he was on private land, not sure who owned what.

I recall you mentioning that incident in your local, sad it is for sure. My old neighbor up stairs, is Chinese American, born in Minnisota, and raised in Chicago, fairly "white" in her manner. She gets crap from shit heads here demanding she go back where she came from...sadly, she also gets shit from other Chinese who have a bug up their ass about ABC kids...so well, fuck them all I say.

They settle these guys in places where there is room, and in some case sponsoring groups. A lot of thoseguyslived in the hills in Laos, to they got settled in similar places (supposedly, I think the real reason is to put them out in no where to keep them out of the cities, cutting off access to stuff that might make them successful...)

Anyway, yes, 7 dip shits with guns, and my guess here is none are 100% innocent

i understand how Phils feels.

i have been with my Filipino GF for around 2 Years and she is here on the invitation of the UK Government.

there are many Filipinos working as Nurses and still i hear the racial slurs against them.

they are only trying to help People,but some patients are so ignorant.

i have been out with my GF and her fellow Countrymen and have heard People call them all sorts of Names.

the main word is Gook which shows how ignorant People can be as this is an American word and the ignoramus' who used this in the UK are so stupid as they have only heard this word from American shows and films.

more than once i have been held back from wanting to punch the lights out of some little prick who calls my Girl names.

i know different from the Thread but any racial slur is uncalled for in my eyes.

"...more than once i have been held back from wanting to punch the lights out of some little prick who calls my Girl names..."

Ok now suppose YOU were always being called these names and discriminated against, had survived life in war and refugee camps, and now were in the woods, where you were confronted by 6 armed men, and you feared for your life...? They start with the names and you snap! A bit different? Hmmm...maybe I should have defended this guy...

"Cao and Novas, the authors of Everything You Need to Know About Asian-American History, explain the term?s origins as follows: "Gook, the American racial epithet for all Asians, is actually the Korean word for "country." Koreans call the United States of America 'Mee Hap Joon Gook', which they shorten to the more familiar 'Mee Gook'. Similarly, Koreans have shortened Dae Han Min Gook or the People?s Republic of Korea to Han Gook. During the Korean War, American soldiers gave the word gook a derogatory slant and used it to refer to Koreans. The term gook went through yet one more transformation when American servicemen in Vietnam used it to refer to the Vietnamese, particularly the Vietcong."

From Mr Google.

thanks Flasher.

just shows why i get annoyed.

not just the name calling but that they seem to think everyone with 'slanty eyes' is a Gook.

last Night i witnessed another incident of racism which left me seething as:-

1 racism is uncalled for

2-ignorant comments from ignorant People.

i work with 2 Female Beijing born Doctors who i would describe as having classic Asian looks.

they are both adorable and i can spend Hours just looking at them.

one was working last Night and when she went to examine a 17 Y.O PRICK he just came out with.

"fuck off you JAP bitch" and swung a fist at her.

she was reduced to tears and i wanted to take the little C*** outside and tell him a few home truths.

as it was i didn't have to worry as we have a VERY strict policy of abuse where i work.

Police were called and he was taken from his bed wearing handcuffs never to be seen again during our shift.

Guest lazyphil

Its all part of the ride of living with an Asian girl here, I knew it would happen sooner or later, thankfully its rare and its just a fact of life people like this exist, i'm pretty good about knowing where to go and what places to avoid that might have problems, but theres no guarantee nobby numbnuts isn't lurking around the corner somewhere with his entourage of chucklefuckwits :(...life is too short to get upset over planks like these, although in an ideal world we wouldn't need to deal with them.

like you i can choose where to go for a drink or a meal.

but unfortunately when i am at work things are different.

as you know the NHS is available for everyone and we can't stop the idiots from demanding treatment.

the NHS is multi-National these Days and i feel for the non-Brits who suffer much abuse fron the ignorants who just see Foreigners as a good case for abuse.

but on the other hand i work with a Black South African who plays the race card.

she is a CRAP Nurse and i would discharge myself if she was assigned to look after me.

she is FUCKING useless but if anything negative is said about her she complains that she is being picked on because she is Black and from SA to boot.

every complaint from Staff or Patients is discarded because she cries and says she is being picked on because of her race.

and don't start me on the Pikies and Muslims who take the piss...........

Flashermac said:

Then again, I ask what his experiences were in Laos. From what I understand, the Hmong and the North Vietnamese soldiers did not take prisoners!

Well, his past experiences might help us understand the reasons for his barbaric act but hardly matter in the juicial sense. Besides, if I recall correctly, he's been living in the U.S. since he was 11. Even allowing for the influence of the ethnic community he was a member of, he spent many years in a society where lethal force is not the first response to an insult.

Archived