Bar Girl lets you decide on price

JungleBunny

I am just interested to know what all you other punters out there pay and do under this circumstance.

You meet a really nice BG, talk for a while, maybe buy her a few drinks and then decide to bar fine her. You ask her how much for S/T or L/T and she gives you the answer

"Up to you"

Now I don?t mind this answer myself as it means she probably really likes me or else she would probably come up with an amount that I might think was too high to pay.

But I do find it hard sometimes to decide what I think I should pay when it?s left up to me to decide.

I normally use to same payment formula

S/T 1000 Baht - a small tip after if she is really good

L/T 1800 Baht - again small tip in the morning if she has down her job well.

Seems most of the B/G's are happy with this amount

J.B

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Up to you"

---------------------

"UTY" means good news, she is not one of the 5000$/month Stick has researched about thoroughly! :D

And also means minimum normal price is OK, of which i have no idea in BKK, just a wild guess, LT 1000 bahts and ST (up to you ::) too?

They don't like to think too mutt. it's a square number that has delivered no headache to anyone for years.

tell them if they are good they get something between 1k5 and 2k5 depending on service. (LT)

Fly,

The very few times I have told a girl her fee would be between xxxxBaht and xxxxBaht depending on how happy I was, they always seemed to think they did enough to earn the high end of the scale, while I thought maybe the middle was more appropriate. I think it might be better to say something along the lines of "The happier I am, the more I give you" without specifing an amount.

Ranger

Archived