Bar Girl lets you decide on price

JungleBunny

during my first 5 visits i always gave 2000 L/T no matter where i found the Girl.

but on my last visit i decided to experiment and whenever i took a FL or BB Girl i offered 1000 and smiles all round.

only gave 2000 twice.

once to an old Friend of mine (GG Girl) and once to a Beergarden Girl who i took S/T.

too much i know but she was the best fuck on my last visit and earned her Money..............

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big_Kahuna said: I pay 1000 baht for ST and 1500 for LT. They always seem happy with that.

In my experience most girls don't know exactly how much I've given them until after they have left, however as I always give 2000 LT it's never likely to be a problem. Girls I've been with never even ask for their money before they leave. Typically they will get dressed, put on their shoes and then say goodbye without asking for anything. It's at that point that I put their money in their hand (the money is folded) and they usually put it directly into their handbag without even looking at it or keep it folded in their hand. Or sometimes when I offer it to them they actually open their handbag so that I can put the money directly into the bag and again they don't know exactly how much it is.

Of course if at the point of leaving I didn't give them their money then I'm quite sure that they would quickly remind me.

Ranger said:
You ask her how much for S/T or L/T and she gives you the answer

"Up to you"

JB,

I never ask "how much?", but if I did, the answer I would most want to hear would be "Up to you".

Ranger

Would it? The answer I'd most want to hear would be: "I'll give you 5000B. It's all I've got on me at the moment. But my sister owes me a bit so if you take her too, that'll be a round 10,000" :D

JungleBunny said:

I normally use to same payment formula..

S/T 1000 Baht - a small tip after if she is really good

L/T 1800 Baht - again small tip in the morning if she has down her job well.

Formula? You're giving me ideas now. ::

I say: bring a tape measure, measure her around the waist, take that figure away from the chest circumference then put her on the old travel scales and subtract points for each Kg over 45. (To be more precise, use calipers to take pinch of fat measurements around the stomach, neck and upper arms.) Finally, while submerging her in a bath to get her total volume and subtracting total area of tattoos, shove a ruler down her throat and add the number of inches she can swallow. Multiplied by PI, this is the definitive figure imo.

Archived