Bar Girl lets you decide on price

JungleBunny

damen said:

1000 ST and 1500 LT. I'll throw in a tip for extraordinary performance or cab fare if it was a good time. But as she said "up to you".

1500 LT is a bit stingy, I bet you don't get to many genuine smiles from the BG's after you have just handed that amount over.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1500 LT is a bit stingy, I bet you don't get to many genuine smiles from the BG's after you have just handed that amount over.

I think it depends on what class of girl you are talking about here. A popular, young, good looking go-go girl probably would expect more, but her older and or uglier cousin that works in the small beer bar and gets barfined twice a month on a good month would probably be thrilled. I used to pay 1000B LT 4 or 5 years ago without many complaints and had a stable of regulars in the young, good looking catagory. Nowadays, I'm paying 2000B for LT if I'm very, very happy. Of course, if I'm not very, very happy, then I don't want LT anyway and she's out the door with ST money 1000-1500B.

Ranger

Yes I know times have changed. Nowadays I always ask beforehand if the amount I gonna pay is alright for the girl in Bangkok. In Pattaya I don't think it's necessary to discuss about payment, the beer bar girls have always been happy when handed them a 1000 baht bill in the morning.

teddy said:
damen said:

1000 ST and 1500 LT. I'll throw in a tip for extraordinary performance or cab fare if it was a good time. But as she said "up to you".

I failed to note that I spend most of my time in PTY. BKK usually runs about 2000LT although I've paid 1500LT on many occasions and never had any complaints. My barfines consist mainly of what I consider stunner go-go dancers and never had a problem getting repeat's.

Maybe I'm very handsum man ::

without trying to start the whole old arguement.

teddy said:

no thats not a bit stingy. had lots of girls who were perfectly happy with that - and gave me a little wai with the thank you in the morning.

treat them like humans and they will be happy to see you again - no matter what you give them.

Archived