Altoids Enhances Oral Sex?

Hugh_Hoy

Here's a site that discusses Altoids and their effect on "head", "skull", "blowjob", whatever.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blaltoids.htm

I often have a tin of the product on me as I make my nightly rounds of the go-go's and sometimes offer them to girls sitting with me. They are usually curious about what they are at first, but all seem to like them. I'm thinking about devising a test to see if it is uban/tribal myth that girls' oral exercises are improved with popping a few of these candies before going down. Of course, a "blind" test would have to be conducted using several providers and recipients in order to answer the queston.

Is there anybody here who can confirm/refute reports that Altoids result in better sensation?

(BTW, I'm not a stockholder in the company that manufactures the product. :) )

Hugh (mak)

I back up the tingle observation.

Whether or not it is better I don't know. But in my limited experience it is noticeable.

Nervous Dog should be called in for this.

A survey:

After doing her up the shitta without a condom in her home village after not paying taxi money or a greedy falang bar owner who feels he is entitled she decides to give you some oral encouragement prior to round three with an Altoid in her mouth.

As Altoids are curiously strong, do you notice a difference to her oral abilities? Or to your response? Or does it just feel like her mouth with something in it?

I will answer reply for sure.

Khun_Kong said:
The_Munchmaster said:

What's an Altoid?

Perhaps you are familiar with the deltoids, the large muscles in the back.

The altoids are the large muscles in your dick. Definitely enhance oral sex.

KK...how did you get TM to be your "straight man"? :D

TM:

altoids.jpg

Just google "Altoids".

HH

damen said:
pasathai said:

gee, up until now, i thought i had my altoids removed at the same time as my tonsils

See you learn something every day. Up til now, I thought they were thoose things that hang out of my ass and hurt like hell. :rotfl:

Come on Damen...you're smarter than that. Those are called "ASStroids".

HH

Archived