"How To Snag a Farang"

enigma

Yesterday I read an article in Thai Day (the Thai supplement to the International Herald Tribune) about three Thai women who are publishing a book this month that advises Thai women on ways to snag a farang man.

They advise such things as hanging out in places like Starbucks and reading travel books or English-language newspapers, and the farangs will swarm all over you with marriage proposals.

Umm...no girls. The way to snag a farang man is to get up there and dance around that pole.::

They also state that - unlike Thai men - farang men don't care if you get fat. Uh-huh...riiight.

[Although I should mention that the authors are old hags, i.e. over 30]

I suppose the book is in thai. Too bad, would have made for amusing readings and apparently, entertaining cases of :: and :doah:...

I agree the surest way is to work in a bar, I bet that's one option they kept for themselves, too many caught on already, and that beer garden soi 7 is awfully choking up to the brim with "english news" mature readers, if i believe my buddy PaleRider. :D

enigma said:

They also state that - unlike Thai men - farang men don't care if you get fat. Uh-huh...riiight.

I suspect they base this on the number of men they see together with their fat wives in places like Phuket. Little do they know these men care. :( It's just that they have lost the will to do anything about it or it would be too expensive to get rid of her and start with a new slim line model. ::

Archived