Upper hand in relationships with ex-BGs

Chlp

I friend of mine, retired and living in Thailand for many many years, recently pissed his wife off. She found out he had a girl friend...now she was pissed off that he was actually involved with her on a non professional basis (it is alwatys a professional business with these girls), rather than a prostitute. He of course denied ever going to a prostitute, and claimed a different relationship with this girl, where upon, his wife proceeded to name severel of the bars, MPs etc where he had gone for service...she even named a few of the girls...This is no BG, she has a masters from a major Uni in the States, and is an executive at a company in BKK...

Story Number 2, same woman...one day, I was sitting in a food stall up on Asoke, far from the nasty bit that goes on in...well the area I normally hang in...anyway, she comes up to me, and sits down, we make casual chit chat, talk about 10 minutes, and she asks how my golf game is, and did I play at xtz club in Hua-Hin...? "No" I reply, wondering...then I made a mistake...I said, "oh, I don't play golf" figuring she had me confused with another in our crowd...she says "oh, that was funny, she was talking to her husband 15 minutes ago, and he said you and he were playing golf today..." "Wait, let me call him again," and proceeds to call him... I began to plot my escape, lnowing it was futile, and also started to hide the sharp objects..."yep" he confirmed he and I were playing golf...She then handed me the phone, and I said "HI, bit of a situation here..." "he said o.k. don't worry, I'll handle it..." Haven't seen him much since...She says she bears me no animosity...Point is/was, there are reasons these women don't trust us...In LOS, the temptation is great, almost too great...and no woman wants to lose her meal ticket to a younger woman...even if she stole the guy from an older woman to start...Karma is for the other guy...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived