Upper hand in relationships with ex-BGs

Chlp

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

When my mobile has run out of credit I've borrowed my mrs phone and vice versa ::....my mrs can go in my wallet, shes a keen moth collecter, now and then we need a bottle of oz red, she'll ask me to go in her handbag for the money to go to the spar shop to buy or look for the lotto ticket that lies deep in the abyss to get checked....if it becomes a war to get the upperhand its bound to be difficult, jmo

lazyphil said:

When my mobile has run out of credit I've borrowed my mrs phone and vice versa ::....my mrs can go in my wallet, shes a keen moth collecter, now and then we need a bottle of oz red, she'll ask me to go in her handbag for the money to go to the spar shop to buy or look for the lotto ticket that lies deep in the abyss to get checked...

Excactly, what is the big deal?

.if it becomes a war to get the upperhand its bound to be difficult, jmo

I know if I went into the relationship on these terms it would be over rather quick.

In my experience the guys that have married bar girls have to deal with the lack of trust the most.

Checking the cell phone record, pockets, looking for "evidence" of infedility.

I have seen a few times, and have a few freinds who have been lucky enough as well, to have the pregnant former bargirl GF take them to a massage place when she was personally unable to perform her marital duties.

So the invasion of privacy with former bar girls might just balance out.

I agree with the infidelity issue.

I think most ladies here, whether they be ex BG's, GTG's, or Farang ladies have serious concerns over their men cheating because it is so easy to do so here, and the selection is so great (as was mentioned). So it is a matter of trust.

Early in the releationship my wife tried this a few times, but I quickly let her know that it was unacceptable until such time as I gave her good reason to suspect that I was straying. No problems after that.

Archived