Toilets

candyfloss

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its always a bit of a shock to a newbie in LOS, first time they take a leak in a Thai toilet and find they are in the company of a few nice thai girls doing there makeup or hair.

I dont mind the company to be honest, always have some fun with them while I am in there.

But you are right some of the place you go are just third world standard :cussing::barf:

teddy said:
The_Munchmaster said:

The one in the Soi 7 BG was a mess but they tidied it up a bit a few years ago. The lack of bum paper is a real pisser.

They may have tidied the toilets up a bit but now the problem seems to be people going there straight from the airport without getting washed or changed so the place still stinks ::

I have not heard from him for a LOOONG time. Probably he is still loooking for the stunners that like sweaty armpits near SOI7 BG and offer to go with him for a Taxi fare only.

:devil:

OT again

I liked the toilets in peppermint PTY

Lucifers good as well,

even if only little Tapwater, you get nice service with Hot Moist towels to clean the hands and service like that for a few baht only.

For a Serious shit , I'd perfer a Hotelroom and have learnt to use the small showerhead dring my first stays in LOS, First some paper , then the spray, this beats any paper..

Archived