Toilets

candyfloss

Hmmm- I generally find the toilets in Thailand to be better on average (while aweful I agree) than those in Sillypore oddly enough.

Thai wife sometimes comes out of toilets in shopping centres in sillypore, they ARE filthy.

Here you do get some good ones,

In bars even.

Dollhouse and Shebas both have great toilets

DOG

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's so freaking difficult about flushing a fucking dump.

(pardon my French, it's the wine)

I enter a toilet in any bar and what do I see floating a staring at me; A DUMP!

At the airport, same thing. I look at them and they look back.

FLUSH GUYS, FLUSH!

What's so difficult about that?

:dunno:

the one ( some years ago) in patong by night moves bar ( needed a key to use it)

was pretty messy, but the groose part was the tooth brush hanging on a string for all to use ( and it was a long string)

candyfloss said:

I recently watched the movie 'Trainspotting'. There is a scene in which a particularly nasty Toilet features. Sadly, it reminded me of BKK. Why is it that most Bars in BKK have toilets that are small, shabby, smelly and soaked in pish ? Why no working taps, no paper and no hand wash ? Why shared with Thai dancing girls ? Why open out into the Main Bar Area ? Isn't it time that Bar Owners took their Toilet Hygiene responsibilities seriously ?

Candy, sounds to me like you arent drinking enough. Any vet knows that once youve had enough drinks....

a. You'll be too fucked up to care what the toilet looks like

b. You be pissing brown liquid from you ass, hence no need for a real shit.

Do you concur Fiery Jack?

If I'm at Nana or in the immediate area, and things have not reached the desperation stage, I usually head to the Landmark. Through the main doors and go right down a corridor. Clean, everything works, paper supplied, lockable doors, soft music, and usually deserted - so if you are a bit 'gassy' you can trumpet to your hearts content. And no massage guy mauling you in mid piss!

candyfloss said:

I nominate the Tavern in Patpong and the Apache on Cowboy for starters...

Apache has been completely renovated and had recently its reopening! even the cat piss smell is gone!

i have sampled too many toilets in China and India and stopped complaining about Thailand's.

when upcountry i have always a pack of kleenex with me. there are always tourists begging for paper and i pretend not to speak any english.... :neener:

Archived