Toilets

candyfloss

I recently watched the movie 'Trainspotting'. There is a scene in which a particularly nasty Toilet features. Sadly, it reminded me of BKK. Why is it that most Bars in BKK have toilets that are small, shabby, smelly and soaked in pish ? Why no working taps, no paper and no hand wash ? Why shared with Thai dancing girls ? Why open out into the Main Bar Area ? Isn't it time that Bar Owners took their Toilet Hygiene responsibilities seriously ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_Munchmaster said:

The one in the Soi 7 BG was a mess but they tidied it up a bit a few years ago. The lack of bum paper is a real pisser.

They may have tidied the toilets up a bit but now the problem seems to be people going there straight from the airport without getting washed or changed so the place still stinks ::

candyfloss said:I nominate the Tavern in Patpong and the Apache on Cowboy for starters...

Actually the Tavern's got one of the better toilets. Nothing fancy but the door locks, the toilets got a seat and there's paper, running water and a handtowel. I've used it many a time. It's even got a corner urinal, outside in the corridor, for those who can't wait.

Archived