Angelwitch Witch

gummigut

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I, for, one, am indebted to you. May I suggest some other lessons for the girls?

--------------------

You--Are not a victim

You--Just scream with boredom (D.Bowie)

I am glad to be of service, Boring Man!

How does it go where you are now? Hopefully well and good! I am glad that some people have a sense of humor! :)

But seriously, the word "Please" is an especially hard lesson for the gals to swallow in my opinion.... I do not speak Thai, so I do not know if it is language interference, or just not said so much in Thai with the gals, or what. Were they never told that "please " is the magic word?? As for other things that are hard to swallow, and as to the lessons that I have given to some special gals, feel free to PM me for details!!! :)

Have fun!

bibblies said:

The Lollipop location (whatever it is now, first left on the ground floor) first had the girl aquarium - around 1997-8? I think one or two others may have copied it too?

...and Lollipot had a lot of full nude and shaved girls at that time :p :hubba:

Quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

bibblies said:

The Lollipop location (whatever it is now, first left on the ground floor) first had the girl aquarium - around 1997-8? I think one or two others may have copied it too?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

...and Lollipot had a lot of full nude and shaved girls at that time

ahhh, you bring back fine memories of those good old days. Watching the the totally naked gals in Lolipop dive for 10 baht coins customers tossed into the tank was rather erotic, especially since they would close their eyes while feeling around on the floor of the tank for them. A pity they got rid of the tank.

The lesbian shower shows at G-Spot, as well as the glow in the dark flouresent paint shows were also awesome! Watching at least 6 gals going down on each other while showering while sitting with your honey of the moment was one of the best Bangkok go go experiences anyone could ever hope for... :: On the other hand, back then, some of the third floor bars had those ridiculous 'guy with the nun chucks' and fire shit shows, as well as the totally crap 'frog jumps out of the pussy' shows. I am glad those have gone the way of the Dodo bird...

http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu/site/accounts/information/Raphus_cucullatus.html

Lonely Planet reviews? Fuck them. I prefer reading "The Lonely Punter" reviews we get here on this board! ::

Archived