Angelwitch Witch

gummigut

read the rest of the line, Mr Pickles...

if you hear boom boom in the room room. yum yum when the morning come come.

and PLEASE learn to take a joke. :)

This board is about fun and sanuk. Not everything in life is soooo serious. Lighten up, just a little....

Actually, my cousin invented the internet! :) ::

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In October 2002, Teddy, Candyfloss and myself were in town and had heard so much about how great this new bar called Angelwitch was that we just had to try it out. So one night we went to NEP (we don't normally go to NEP) and headed straight for AW. However I decided to pop into The Three Roses first (for old times sake) and Teddy and Flossie went into AW. I had one quick drink in 3 Roses and then went to AW to join them, only to find that they weren't there. I was not impressed with AW, had one drink (a black soda which I consumed even quicker than I nornally do) and left. The next day I found out that they had been similarly unimpressed and had also only stayed for one drink. None of us has been back since.

Its just a go go that happens to have shows with choreography work (courtesy of a ladyboy). You can tell the girls practice alot. I have a good time when i stop in, the shows are good. I also buy drinks for that fat mamasan. The girls seem to ask for the high end range but you can work them down (not always).

Aside from the shows, it can be boring if you don't actively make something happen. I see alot of punters in there and the girls seem to wait for them to do something rather than the girls making the first move.

MaiLuk said:

Its just a go go that happens to have shows with choreography work (courtesy of a ladyboy). You can tell the girls practice alot. I have a good time when i stop in, the shows are good. I also buy drinks for that fat mamasan. The girls seem to ask for the high end range but you can work them down (not always).

Aside from the shows, it can be boring if you don't actively make something happen. I see alot of punters in there and the girls seem to wait for them to do something rather than the girls making the first move.

That may very well be. Problem for me is I've yet to see a girl there that I'd want to make a move on. :dunno:

I liked the shows in the beginning, but they quickly lost their appeal and even dropped in quality, partly from the crackdown I guess. Place was always too crowded anyway and SMOKY. At least the girls used to leave you alone if all you wanted to do was watch the show, but the last few times I've been in, the girls have started hustling me for drinks. I just say no, but annoying that they started doing it when they used not to. Maybe since they're expanding, it'll be betetr?

MaiLuk said:I see alot of punters in there and the girls seem to wait for them to do something rather than the girls making the first move.

which is exactly the proble with thii bar and a lot of others.

just who is paying who? It is the girls who are being paid by us. So it is in their best interest to stop by and say hello or a little cuddle or whatever to say that they are free and available.

Its one of these things that amazes me. If i was a bar owner and i saw all my girls coming off stage and going straight to a corner to eat or chat to the other girls or to the changing room i would be going ballistic.

From an owners point of view you must get the girls to say hello to guys on their own. Some will have girls on the stage - no problem. some will say they dont want any company - no problem. but many will like and enjoy the attention - I am not talking about girls queuing up to repeat the same stupid questions.

To give a case in point. I was in Rainbow 1 last Friday night. no one approached me apart from to take my drink order. i stayed 15 minutes. in rainbow 2, 3 girls approached me and said hello. the first 2 i thanked and said no thanks to. the third i bought 3 drinks for but didnt bar fine. i also bought 5 drinks.

So. in bar number 1 I spent 120B, in bar number 2 i spent the best part of 1000B.

to me this is simple logic. give the customers what they want ie female attention and they will stay and spend money.

or is this too logical?

I would disagree. I much prefer the bars where the girls do NOT come over and talk to you, because it is usually the unattractive ones that seem the most aggressive, and then you have to figure out how to get rid of her while checking out the cute ones. Getting rid of dragons is the most unpleasant aspect of go-go's to me. In a bar where the girls do not harrass the guys, I can simply ask a waitress to tell a girl that I would like to buy her a drink. Different strokes for different folks.

Archived