Angelwitch Witch

gummigut

Grrrrr. On principle I hate mamasans.

Angelwitch has two large mamasans. The younger looking one is very nice. Has helped me out on occasion (though that's been a long time now). I buy her drinks once in awhile, like today, because even if I don't buy her a drink she stops by and says hello and is friendly. She does ask for a drink most of the times, but that's her job, and she doesn't ask again or whine when I say no. That's much appreciated by me.

Now the older pock marked face one is just an unhappy person.

Now I haven't said more than 2 words to her for well over a year. She came and talked to me today because there's a new girl in the bar and she's shy blah blah blah, could she sit with me.

Okay, I talk to this girl, buy her a drink and teach her English. I had to remind her about the English phrase of "How are you?" and teach her, "How old are you?". Veddy veddy new. Anyways I give her a tip when she goes back on stage to dance as I'm going to leave. Well the old pock marked mamasan comes buy and says I should barfine her. Well, I say no, then she gives me crap for not barfining (and being a mamasan, she should well know I haven't barfined a girl there in over 3-years) and runs away. I'd lay a bet sure as shit that she'd get a kickback if I did barfine.

She's so lucky she works there because there's too many customers. At a less busy joint she'd tank herself so freak'n fast...

<<burp>>

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of dig the uniforms... but after you have seen the shows more than once or twice, it is a bit boring. Last time I was there a month or so ago, it seemed that Angel Witch was making great efforts to find gals with the smallest breasts in the world. Cool if you like small titties, but... perhaps it was just the night I was there, or HOPEFULLY they have gotten some babes with bigger tits.

As for Mama Sans, in general, unless they do something VERY special for me, (like help me steal a babe from another guy before he barfines her--or telling me a girl is on the rag now-- go with her next time; or bringing a new girl to me who they know is my type) I never talk to them at all.

As a matter of general principle, I rarely buy drinks for them, rather, I tip them. I think most mamasans appreciate the cash tips more than the drinks, then they can go hassle someone else and make meaningless small talk. I know it is their job to beg for drinks and push people to pay bar fines... but if I am going to buy a drink for a gal, that means I want to (at least) feel her up while making small talk. :)

It is NICE that you teach the gals English. And if you ever get a gal who says:

'Please pay bar! We go boom boom in the room room, me do yum yum when the morning come cum--pay bar for me, please'

you will know I have fucked her and spent hours making sure she memorized that specific phrase. I have been teaching bargirls that particular sentence for 15 years! :: (In fact, any gal that ever says, PLEASE pay bar, was probably one of mine) then I tell them that all farang understand this, so they should always say it. Bastard that I am, indeed!!

:D

liquidflux said:

What is it about Angelwitch that people like so much? Every time I've been there the girls were average at best. And those uniforms they wear are just strange!

hi

We enjoy Angelwitch very much...the mamasan looks after us ..

I have the problem with Tilac..been many times over last three trips and left after half a drink....nothing happening..go over to Long Gun and is packed.

Agree with you 100%, never been able to see what people make all the fuss about. I've never rated the place, pop in from time to time just to see if things have got any better and always leave after one drink. But then i've never rated NEP that highly either and have always prefered Cowboy a lot more.

Simie.

I thought the shows were good. Some thought and effort went into them and I thought they were erotic. It is a matter of individual taste, but, judging by the numbers of seats that are filled at show time, a lot of other people share my tastes.

On the other hand, I can see how the shows are not everyone's cup of tea and could get boring after awhile. And some of the BGs there do have an attitude. I haven't been there for at least a month.

Part of it is the fact that come showtime, there is not an empty seat in the house. For some this is a turnoff, for others it adds to the party atmosphere.

I only stop in there once a year on average, so its not as repetative for me as it may be for expats. Usually my first night back in LOS consists of a couple of beers at Cathouse, followed by Angelwitch. Its almost like tradition.

I do agree that Cowboy has more to offer now days than NEP and after hitting Nana the first night, I rarely go back.

Dude_Le_Rude said:

(In fact, any gal that ever says, PLEASE pay bar, was probably one of mine)

Give me a break... After reading that I was fully expecting the next line of your dribble to claim that you invented the Internet as well.

The definition of a Fact: "A thing that is indisputably the case." Don't think so Dude.

Archived