Daily killings in the south - Its fucking crazy!

chilli13

Alhold,

" It is the prime objective of all religieous fanatics to enslave anyone that that won't accept their drivel"

If you you are referring to mental enslavement, I can understand what you are thinking of. Living under the laws of a religion might be considered enslavement by some, especially if the subjects are such without their informed consent and not given anly alternatives. My comment is with respect to the image of physical enslavement the president is painting in the minds of the Americans.

I don't balme him for doing this -he is, after all, only a successful plitician, and they use whatever tools are availbe to the. It sickens me to see so many people buying into his line of drivel.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The Thais will NOT give up any land and fighters are arriving to organize from many countries."

That is probably the worst case scenario. Militants’ arriving from around the world to a “safe harbor” in S. Thailand and then taking up the cause...IF this continues (I don't see why it wouldn't) you can bet your ass that larger cities/infrastructure including popular tourist spots will be targeted...

Al Qaeda operatives have already been identified in failed bombings of the US embassy in 96-97 (the truck hit a motorcycle and the driver ran...Had about 500lb’s of fertilizer with a C4 ignition), and a top Bin Laden lutenant (fat bastard) was caught in 03-04 in Thailand...Draw your own conclusions...I just couldn’t handle it if this degenerated into another Israeli type dispute, which is probably exactly what the insurgents want…

The President is not power hungry, mad or incompetent; he merely sees the danger present in the world and is truthful enough to speak plainly, without the naviety or sophistry present on this board, and the courage to do something about it. The president does not wish to follow the lead of Nevel Chamberlin or the cowardly french or other such great world leaders.

Cordially,

Khun Hunter

Look at history, and learn from it!

Thailand has been sucessful stopping rebellion in the south before. Not by violence and force. If you make insurgents sit by the table and wear a suit and a tie, you have already won.

Whatever politics or religion people put a claim to - be it communism or muslim fanatics, this will be successful. Throw wood on the fire, and it will burn more and more.

Stop following the Thaksin policy with hard line. Look what Thailand did before in South + other areras of the country!!

Muslim fanatics are not different from communism fanatics. This is not a new situation folks!!!!

he merely sees the danger present in the world and is truthful enough to speak plainly, without the naviety or sophistry present on this board, and the courage to do something about it. The president does not wish to follow the lead of Nevel Chamberlin or the cowardly french or other such great world leaders.

Unfortunately he is also a boob. The "whatever it takes" spending of the republicans on whatever anyone asks for will have more of an adverse effect on the world than any US military activities bush can dream up. Depression is around the corner. Doom and gloom man, its how i feel today. Ask me again tomorrow ::

Khunhunter said:

The President is not power hungry, mad or incompetent; he merely sees the danger present in the world and is truthful enough to speak plainly, without the naviety or sophistry present on this board, and the courage to do something about it. The president does not wish to follow the lead of Nevel Chamberlin or the cowardly french or other such great world leaders.

Cordially,

Khun Hunter

Does this mean his daughters will be signing up?

For the Bush lovers, as in GWB, can you explain how all the best advisors, INCLUDING hi Daddy told him Iraq was a bad idea? Hmmm? This admistration does not want peace, the realmoney is in destroying then rebuilding, then destroy again. All while swindling the tax payers, with no bid contracts that all seem to go to his VP's "former" company...As MaiLuk said, the endless spending is really going to kill us, we were still paying for Reagan's BS of out spending the soviet union, which was on it's last breath anyway...so well, ship jobs off shore, lose jobs, don't rebuildthe infastructurehere, let this country go to hell while supressing rights we are supposedly fighting for over there....one big mess. FTR, who let these Iraquis on top of all of GW's oil anyway? And I agree, if he wants it, let his daughters, and nephews etc go fight for it, hell, it's their money...and the little brats could use some discipline...

Khunhunter said:

Cordially,

Khun Hunter

I'll grant you that there's at least the possibility that you're right about his vision. Having said that, I think he and his administration have clearly been incompetent, manipulative, and disingenuous in their implementation of his vision. I think the federal response (or lack thereof) to the Katrina hurricane was the first time I heard him or his administration take responsibility for anything that smacked of failure!

Look, it's possible that 30 years from now his Mideast policies, which look like a disaster right now, will have transformed that region into a democratic utopia. If that happens, then I'll raise a beer to his memory. But for now, anyone with any intellectual honesty will have to admit, at the very least, that his administration has made mistakes, and that not all of their decisions have been the best.

monkey39

"bombings of the US embassy in 96-97 (the truck hit a motorcycle and the driver ran..."

Just a smal point, but that was in 1994. There's a reason I know that for sure, but I'd rather not tell it.

Archived