Daily killings in the south - Its fucking crazy!

chilli13

best thing I ever read about wars between countries, factions and so on was in "all quiet on the western front"

an old sargent said "let the leaders of the countries battle it out in their underwear in a stadium, who ever wins gets to run things."

his summation was none of the leaders would show up in the first place.

thats why they are leaders, sending their ppl ( or stooges as the case may be) to battle

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in the 60's, JFK said something in a speech, I think it was quite possibly it was in his innagural speech, Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country. It is now time for the people of Thailand to adopt these words and back their government, support their government in whatever way they can. If the people of Thailand pull together, they can defeat ALL agressors. Whether it be Muslim radicals or whomever.

Freedom is Priceless, It is bought and paid for in Blood. Let's all Pray that the people of Thailand would be willing to die rather than surrender to these radicals. All WAR is crazy but a person must decide whether he or she wants to exist or live. Is Freedom worth fighting for? I have before and will again if put to the test.

This is the way radicals work, disrupt everyones day to day life, stop the flow of money by whatever means necessary. Isn't it the beginning of the High Season in Thailand? To wait until the Low season, would not disrupt the lives of as many people, nor as severely.

But if the people don't want to fight for their freedom, they can get the scarfs out for their ladies and teach them they are little more than livestock, and sit back and watch their Temples desecrated and pillaged. This is what they did in Afghanistan.

Round up all the people of all religions and throw them off a cliff, then us athiests can get on with living in peace with no thoughts of trying to force our views on everyone else.

we can then just get on with rooting and havin fun!!!! :neener:

Hi!

Hitler hated the book and had it burned whenever found ...

Of course he did. The book describes war how it relly is. This probably didn't fit in with herr Hitlers propaganda very well.

As a side note I have read a couple of other book by him although a long time ago. They were good too but not as well known as "Im west nicht neues".

regards

ALHOLK

Anyone that has ever done heavy construction will know that Cheney's companies are well know for their size and ability. I'm not saying I disagree with you but that company is enormous. Their reputation for getting the job done is average at best. All of the oil jobs in Texas, as well as the Chemical plants use this company. Now, get your Masters card and try to get a job with them. There is a waiting list to get an application. Excellent pay, usually 150% of local masters pay. You can retire after 25 years with a cool million in your profit sharing. You can take that and run. But it takes a special type to put up with the BS for twenty years. Very few do it!

Archived