OTOBER THEME

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

OH so true, especially when viewing art which is simply to die for!!! (Limp wrist gesture!) I mean Hell yeah dude... but so many artists are gay...so we'd best be really careful!

Well you know how I absolutely hate labels! So I'm always very careful what I say. But some people really try my patience (stamps foot). There. I said it.

Oh now sthettle (Lispy voice, wrist gesture) don't hate the label if it fits, hate the labeler....if he wasn't so damn sexy with his ice blue eyes and firm ass...(Shake head) er ah, I mean kick his ass, yeah that is it! Just don't get any blood on my new shirt, (Tisking) it will clash with the other colors...

CW,

It is good that you won't be bound by labels! This protects you from accidental gayness! However, the petty bickering you and HH are engaguging in could be perceived as gay... HOWEVER I am sure/hoping one of you is in LOS now and has yelled the protective phase, or is wearing women's clothes in an effort to avoid anything gay...

OH,

Bitch-like????????? You been living in San Fran too long pal! Don't be turning our jesting contentious challenging posts and arguing into something gay! :shakehead:troll::doah: Just close your closet door and keep quiet man! :: :D Artistic temperment indeed!

When are you coming back to BKK btw? I missed you last trip, by like a day I think I was told. Consider a trip up to Surin for a visit when you have the time. Hey, it's not THAT close to Si Sa Ket. :: :D Come and visit the source of all those BG's in Cowboy. :)

Cent

Archived