Stickman this week.

chuckwoww

I apologize if you feel I was out of order.

I have been reading the site for years. And agree it is very informative.

However can you please tell me why, out of the thousands of digs that posters have had at other things related to Thailand, such as bars, bar owners, websites and other posters etc. You decided you wanted to single my post out? ::

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Seems like a good choice of go between to me as not only speaks good thai, but lived in LOS a long time and a well known khun stingy. "

You are dead right. I agree with you totally. Maybe's the site should add this to its list of services, such as the "Bar Girl Investigations".

As Stick has resided in Thailand

-----------------------------------

but more specifically, BKK. which is in Thailand awright, but from what I gather, Stick is probably more a mine of infos on life and nightlife in BKK than other Provinces. I mean, specific infos, the ones that are really of help visiting and partaking in BKK.

For example, Christian troy made some extremely good points in his RS thread, about Pattaya (vs BKK, if you wish), which I know many Pattaya afficionados will agree to.

Just to clarify things, I was only present as I did not want my wife in the company of people we had never met before. The plan was for me to simply observe and do nothing else, but everything sort of became pear-shaped and the guy needed some advice from someone impartial. My wife acted as translator and I gave advice, although the latter was never part of the deal.

Believe me, this guy needed someone to act as the voice of reason.

Archived