Wife allowance?

paul101

FAT_AUSSIE said:I give my wife 25000+ per month not including phone bills and other things like motor bikes, partys, shopping trips in BKK when I get home. Overall she does pretty well, she allways want's more but guess what.
Cushy life for her. No bills, luxuries and 25k plus to piss up each month. I could have a bash at that !

I know guys sending tens of thousands to the family when the girl never sent more than a couple of thousand before meeting them. Not all these guys are happy with the situation or can really afford it. Now they are stuck with it.

Also, I don't buy into this "we have to do it the Thai way" shite. If they want to do it the Thai way, get a Thai to take care of them. The reality is they don't want a Thai man.

Yes we live in their country but they want a slice of our lives and our culture. So they must accept some of our ways also.

One thing I have learned is to look into the family, not just the girl. People working ? pissheads ? bikes / cars on credit ? what do sisters / brothers do ? All very important when you start out. The last thing I will do if feed a family of layabouts with constant begging requests to my girlfriend / wife. In money terms, if all bills are paid, what do they need more than about 10k for ?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived