Kuala Lumper?

Apparently the hotel is very close the airport (keep getting told the wrong thing!).

I guess its out of the question form there to be freelancers hanging out at airport hotel bars!!1 optimistic arent I!!!

3000 baht cab ride sounds way too much considering i fly out in the morning. may have to keep it in my pants for one more night.

What about in-house massueses who give a happy ending off the books? ive heard of that happening in malaysia.

Anyone heard of similiar?

If at the airport, then it is the Pan Pacific KLIA. Nice hotel, but little to do and no matter how optimistic, likely will not be any tarts freelancing there. Prolly can get a happy ending massage in your room.

But there is a train service to town. The last train from KLIA is at 01.00 hrs. However, the last train from KL Sentral station departs at 00.03 hrs. Fare is RM35 (US$9.25) each way.

A taxi will run ya between RM70-90 (US$18-24) each way.

I love KL. Great town. You should actually spend a few days there!

Cheers,

SD

I wont mind staying in that hotel it looks about my style!!!

The last train from the city to the airport is at 3 past 12? that sux but i guess a taxi would do?

you seem to have the goods on this place, what are the girls like? worth the effort? how would you compare them to thai girls?

i have seen some stunning looking malaysian women in my time in australia...

I had to pay RM 108 one way for a taxi last week. Beach Club and Hard Rock are open till about 3 AM. There is a hotel attached to the Thai Club (across from Beach Club) named Cabana Inn. Rooms are about RM 120. Some of the girls stay there. I've met Thais, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Filipinas, Chinese, Indonesian, and Russians in the Beach Club, not that I go often. Can buy a bottle of JWB for $350, a bit dearer than BKK.

Gotta believe that he means RM350 (right?)? That would still be US$92, compared to an average price of B2500 (US$60) here in Bangkok.

But KL is not all that expensive except for booze. Being a Muslim country they tax the shit out of it, ostensibly to keep the Malays from drinking. Outside of that, I find KL to be as cheap or even cheaper (nowadays) than Bangkok.

Cheers,

SD

Just found out im stayiong in a 5 star hotel in the "heart of kl's entertainment district"...beautiful i guess ill be partaking the nightlife after all and then taking several girls back to the hotel for mucho rooto

any problems taking girls back to the hotel?? walk of shame in kl sounds a lot less forgiving than in bangers....

Never an issue as long as they are not too tart-y and you are discrete as a gentleman should be. That "joiner fee" shit seems to be a LoS scam as I never run into it in any other country in Asia that I go to regularly (most developed ones).

Cheers,

SD

Just a word of advice regarding the muslim women. It is an islamic law that muslim woman are not allowed to be in private with a man other than their husband. This law is indiscriminately inforced so just be aware that taking a muslim woman back to your room is a crime. Having said that, I have enjoyed the pleasures of such ladies but not without first confirming that the hotel is not muslim owned and operated. Someone has to notify the 'authorities' and the chinese/indians are not required to do so.

They are all pink on the inside and sweet as honey, same same as the TG's.

Archived