Angokor Wat Trees in B+W

Old Hippie

Nice stuff OH.

Hidden talents or what??

Did you think about naming then and entering into competitions?? Reckon you would do well.

Why don't you start a naming competiton.

For example, I'd call the second one....

Soi 6...or maybe just... Yodsak.... :)

Lots of little roots just hanging around, sucking the life out of "ancient" civilization, slowly bringing it to it's knees and draining it of its vital nutrients and very existance....

The third one...... well I'm speachless...it looks rude to me...but you're the one that took the dirty pictures....

Over to you :: :o:D

Stagger,

Yep, have some Ansel, I love his work, some think he is a fraud who relied on dark room work to do what he did...but bottom line is, he was good at it, and it looks good. I've been to the Gallery in Yosemite, and also caught his exhibit here in SFO a few years back, have a few books and prints...Like his work.

ND, DS,

Thanks for the comments. I got inspired by seeing an exhibit by Eric Allen Pritchard here in SFO. I figured, "hell, I have Angor Wat pictures, and Photoshop/Nikon programs, I can try that..." So I did...I have Photoshop CS2 which has B+W filters functions, so hopefully I can do some really good stuff when I learn how to use it...

Hmmm, never would have guessed him for a Poof...thought he had a wife and kids...well, that's no real indication of anything...I have a rare book of his On Manzanaar, really good stuff in there, the government censored the photos andbook for years, and he became the center of controversywell, if he's gay, guess I have to start hating his work...god hates gays, and rewards those who are mean to them!...Check out Part 2 of my effort, 6 more Angkor Wat Pictures, will look better with the filter task utilized...once I learn how...

Archived