Angkor B+W Part II More Pictures

Old Hippie

O.k. here are some more attempts to be artsy...I can't wait until I know how to use the filter deal with Photoshop, I know how to use it on a film camera, similar principle I guess, done digitally...anyway, enjoy these, hope you like them etc...

62907e17.jpg

d884bec7.jpg

e52f5057.jpg

3e346aaa.jpg

4edce692.jpg

cc02d10c.jpg

The Lenses Varried, but were all Nikor. Some compositions (said to sound artsy :) ) I used a Hoya Circular polorizer, or a B+W (German brand name) Circular polorizer...The camera is a Nikon D70, digital, 6.1 MP SLR which I love! Point and shoots work very well, but lack versatility, and speed that I NEED for certain applications.

I used a Nikon program (Picture perfect) to boost the sharpness and color, then flipped them to B+W, and fine tweeked them. They are not as good as they can be. I will at some point redo them in Photoshop CS2 using the filters I was on about in other posts, and see. Basically, with a decent picture to start and Photoshop, you can do almost anything!!

I'm currently taking some digital classes here, and basically the consensus is ALL digital images need some fine tuning, which does seem the case...I mean it is cool to take a picture like this...

f25bbc4e.jpg

and turn it into a "Worholesque" tribute like this...

b35cf7c8.jpg

And I am very very new to this Adobe program...but I think there are endless possibilities...

OH,

More great stuff, well done.

Disagree with suggestion that your ART should be moved from Art & Culture. Personally, I think it is fine where it is.

Hate to see it "Lost" in amongst "Happy snaps" of Mum and grandma visiting the Floating market on their holiday visit to Thailand sort of crap..

Just a thought.... :)

Archived