Angkor B+W Part II More Pictures

Old Hippie

OH,

Just got to the new section with the colour snaps.

Hey man, the second one reminds me of the results of a mushroom omlette in the 70's....LOL.... cool...dig it man...

Really like the way you captured the colours, specially the pale blue....really nice

I'm artistically challanged at the best of times, but it's cool to pretend......I'd ponce around in a Beret if I thought it would make me look "Arty"....but then again it might look a little....ummm, you know...errr....

Remember, few years ago trying to take some "Art" pictures of a BG girl I was with....Lots of fun.....tried to get all creative and told her to smear some vasolene on the lens, while I was trying to focus on her "arty bits".....What is lens she said....The thing sticking out the front says I....hehehehe... never did get too many shots, but the vasolene worked well....LOL... :: :: :o ::

"...I'd ponce around in a Beret if I thought it would make me look "Arty"....but then again it might look a little....ummm, you know...errr...."

Ah yes, that long cliche of artist, the Beret, long the symbol of artistic know how from Claude Monet to Jerry Lewis. Normally, I woyu;d say that Berets were well, "bordering" on gayness, however, I wore one in The Army, a Nice Light blue that accented my eyes well, and my uniform and matching hand bag... er ah I mean ruck sack... and other than that one incident in the shower during boot camp, nothing gay happened, well for the most part anyway.

Now adays, the army issues "Protective panties" to all troops to prevent accidental gayness from occurring. The navy issues them...well because they are mostly gay and like to wear women's clothes...but I digress...

Yes, the color shots, I like the "Worholesque" one, I think it will be my new "motif genre!" Oh, and as for that "Girl" ah, take another look and get back to me...I may need reassurance...I am pretty sure it was a girl...not that I am worried, worrying would be gay.

pattaya127 said:

Disagree with suggestion that your ART should be moved from Art & Culture

------------------------------

I can't believe you did not get the pun (again!). Er....Ever heard of King Sihanouk of Cambodia (that's where the shots were made)?

Regional sanuk/Sihanouk.....Get it?

Sorry, way too "Arty" and "in" for my comprehension...LOL.. Told you I was Artistically challenged :: :o:D

Ahhh....now I get it....thanks for sharing....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

• 2 weeks later...
pattaya127 said:

I tell you, fuck the zillion posts, if there is one thing I'd like to be remembered as around here, it's the punmeister. Should have kept an archives on all of them. :up:

two thirds (2/3) of a pun = P U ::

take a boy into the LAB and remove something from the middle = LB :)

aside from my infantile jokes, Old Hippie, I'd like to say,

nice photos.

Archived