7 days from now

allatsea2000

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always arrive on a Friday morning at 8.30 a.m. so am in my room at the Regency Park (Soi 22) by 10 a.m. Sometimes I get a few hours sleep and sometimes I order an in room massage from the beauty parlour in the lobby but my first port of call is always the Dubliner on the corner of WS where I like to read the Bangkok Post and have a bite to eat and a few beers :beer: before heading into the square for some afternoon delight. :hubba:

conversation came up with my mate and i yesterday, as we were talking about the trip, and i suppose in a subtle way i was rubbing it in as he has decided not to come over.

He asked me where i was going to go as soon as i got there, he thought maybe soi cowboy, but for some reason, i thought i might quickly duck into new wave, over to beer garden, just to get that feeling of wow i really am back here. Then i thought over to NEP for some really fast drinking and searching, and if all else fails there is allways lolitas on the way home or a freelancer at the food stalls along the way.

Of course when i get there that all might change.

allatsea2000 said:

Of course when i get there that all might change.

Probably the most accurate post I've read today....LOL... but wadda ya mean...might.

It's a bit like threads really, something comes out of left field and absolutely changes everything. No point fighting it, go with the flow and have some fun.....Shit, if all you want is facts, then go to the library !!!!

So, tell us honestly, you leave your Hotel and you're on the way to New Wave and suddenly (like 3 steps later) right beside you is Miss LBFM 2005...making all the right eye contact and her body language says...do me now..(for a small fee...of course)

Do you tell her...sorry, I'm off to New wave....then to Beer garden....then the Plaza......

or do you get her back to your room a.s.a.p. and grab a beer out of the mini bar on the way to the shower.....

Rest my case......plans are for Japanese tour groups......

These days my plans comprise of.....arrive xxxxxx, go diectly to Hotel (maybe 555) and depart xxxx

Other than that, it's simply....Party time... :D :: :D

Well im going to show my naitivity here LBFM im thinking that means lady boy, if not that ok, but then again who knows what ive got up to on those nights i wake up quickly glance over to the other side of the bed let out a sigh, and then think what the xxxx did i get up to last night :).

But if it is of the female persaution(xxxx i cant spell), to be honest knowing me like i do, being in town only a few minutes, i would try and line her up for later on that night, or i might even take her with me, (being prepared to cut her loose if something better comes along), at the very least i would get her number, jeeeeeese what a dilema, i on holiday not like to think to mut.

But hey your right i think we all have some sort of game plan and no sooner u get there it goes straight out the window, geeze u can even pick up in the arrival hall if u so wish.

good post though very though perplexing mad me laugh though, hmm i wonder if i can get a flight tonight instead of sunday :o

lady boys......absa fucking lootly NOT...555

Little Brown Fcuking Machines....and most definitely of the female type.

If you have read any of the recent verbal "battles" involving yours truly, you would know that it is totally politically INcorrect to use that term and Dumsoda in the same sentence......LOL...

So, you lucky bastard.....go enjoy yourself......some of us unlucky pricks still have to wait another 5 & a half weeks....but who's counting..........me, that's who

ENJOY

mate thanks for the update, not to hard to figure out, but hey i am in holiday mode.

Sorry for the mix up, i am now searching thru all your old post to make sure i dont have the same mix up again LMAO.

and of course taking notes for future reference.

Mate im not into doing the immature thing of counting down the hours or the days, gee how boring, oh by the way did i tell u its only 6 sleeps to go till im in thailand again, i didnt think so LOL

hey thanks for the info and the comments

will have to buy you a singha or two, or maybe a crownie if we can find them

cheers :D

Archived