Have you ever had an STD?

gummigut

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread has brought a new level of honesty out.....real slongmeisters telling real stories about real painful diseases.

I too must admit I did have an "issue" at one time. In Japan - never in Thailand though.

After regular sex- I know within two women who I got it from- fire was coming out of my dick and the pain made walking torture. A thick reddish-brownish discharge. Agony!!!

Managed to get rid of it in a few weeks but it was a real rough few weeks.

Guess they would now call it NSU.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont forget oral herpes can be caught on the genitals. BTw I thiunk its more like 80-90 percent of the population have this virus in their system with only about 20 per cent showing symptoms.

I was in cactus the other nite with some board members and i remarked that i had fucked one of the girls back in june. Unfunnily he replied that he did too and that she had genital warts. i was very unhappy to hear that as you can imagine.

My girlfriend is really sick at the moment. I had fucked two Bg's without a codom recently and all of a sudden my girlfriend gets pnuemonia which is common in AIDS patients.

Im not sick at all. i feel great so im hoping that she really does have pnuemonia because she is travelling around bangkok all day in her job, going from air conditioned stores to hot buses and she had a lingering cold for ages before i came to thailand but didnt take anytime off of work.

i dont know if the doc took a blood test and checked for HIV. anyway im off bargirls for good, im going to count my blessings and as i have two non p4p girls in my harem already theres really no need to stick my dick where every other tourist has. (no offense to tourists i like you guys i just dont want sloppy hundreds).

i dont know why these stats surprise me when you think of how many guys fuck these girls. i tongue kiss some bg's and ive really got to stop that as it is probably as dangerous as licking their pussy!!!

Archived